Precision Potting - Free Evaluation Trial

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Precision Potting is a new method created by me. It helps you in your potting with/without sidespin.

This method is especially useful for amateurs who want to seek improvement in their potting skills. That said, potting isn't everything. You still need other skills to win your games.

Precision Potting helps amateur to level up to good players quickly - in terms of potting.

For those who are interested in the free evaluation trial, please pm to me your email address. You will need to sign an NDA before I email to you the materials.

This offer is only valid for two days.

I have a youtube link which I uploaded two hours ago: https://youtu.be/tvGEu2AFNL0

Yours truly,

precisepotting

PS: I am an amateur, hence I know what an amateur wants. If the better players think that this is beyond them, it is fine. I know you guys probably knows more about pool than me. For the amateurs, you have much to gain.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those who have pm me, I am currently facing problem with my sent box. I am able to receive your request, but I am unable to reply. Currently, seeking Mike out to rectify.

By the way, I do have some conditions which I tried to email to you for this free evaluation:

1. You should be an average player (good players have difficulty accepting PP)
2. NDA must be given (I will send the sample for you to sign)
3. Review of the method in this forum when I asked for. It will be a very simple review. I will give a sample. The shorter the review, the better it is.
4. Review of PP in my youtube video.

Appreciate if you understand why I need them. Thanks.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not for nothing, but are those shots in the video supposed to be anything special? I am sorry but they are relatively routine shots for any "C" player. Nothing special.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not for nothing #2...In the teaser video, at least, you show nothing but the front end of the cuestick. We need to see at least a complete side view of your body, to determine how the cue is being delivered. Does the full video show any of this?

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I am not sure if it is anything special. They are all potted with english and continuously potted. Anyway, I could easily take longer shots but my hp camera (I was alone) can only capture so much of the pool table on a makeshift box at the edge of the table.

Nevertheless, one of my condition for giving the free evaluation is that it is to be given to average players who would deemed such shots as relatively difficult.

A month ago, I was probably able to pot two or three of these balls consecutively with parallel shift for compensation. Confidence level 30%. Now (still an amateur), I have 80-90% confidence of potting these balls at even thin cut shots at half the table away. The object ball being 2 diamonds away from the pocket.

Only average players will appreciate the difference like myself (from 30% to 80%). If you are making these pot (with english) with 75% confidence and PP helps you up to 80%, then as far as you are concern, you do not feel the difference. Hence the review for PP will not be good.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My method is to be given to those who are interested for free evaluation. My preference is for amateur players who deemed the shots in the video as interesting and relatively difficult to make.

My method helps them to improve. For good players, they will not adopt Precision Potting method, so it is a waste to them.

Full body delivery of cue? Why is that important. The most important is the end result right? I reiterate, I am an amateur hence my delivery of cue is probably below par.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is that important? How the cuestick is set up and delivered accurately and repeatedly is the MOST important aspect of becoming a better player. Aiming without accuracy is of very limited value. Since you obviously don't know this, it is likely that few people will even click on your video.

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Full body delivery of cue? Why is that important. The most important is the end result right? I reiterate, I am an amateur hence my delivery of cue is probably below par.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My method is to be given to those who are interested for free evaluation. My preference is for amateur players who deemed the shots in the video as interesting and relatively difficult to make.

My method helps them to improve. For good players, they will not adopt Precision Potting method, so it is a waste to them.

My apologies but should an amateur be giving advice to other amateurs? Listen to Scott. Instruction should be given by someone who is qualified to instruct but enjoy your endeavor. You will get all of the criticism you wish here.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dr Dave has checked and he said it is interesting. I won't reveal more of our correspondence though. So I guess it must be ok. I personally think it is brilliant. Meant for amateur to shoot up to good player level but I guess like you said, can never be a pro.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you think what is shown in the youtube is interesting, then YES. You can pot most balls easily with/without english with some misses of course. Remember, we are not professionals.

If you are interested, please pm me with your email address. I will reply once I can send messages out.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mirza, you didn't give me your email address and my pm is still not working. You can email to me directly. You can see my email address in the video. Thanks.

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Precision Potting is a new method created by me. It helps you in your potting with/without sidespin.

This method is especially useful for amateurs who want to seek improvement in their potting skills. That said, potting isn't everything. You still need other skills to win your games.

Precision Potting helps amateur to level up to good players quickly - in terms of potting.

For those who are interested in the free evaluation trial, please pm to me your email address. You will need to sign an NDA before I email to you the materials.

I have a youtube link which I uploaded two hours ago: https://youtu.be/tvGEu2AFNL0

Yours truly,

precisepotting

PS: I am an amateur, hence I know what an amateur wants. If the better players think that this is beyond them, it is fine. I know you guys probably knows more about pool than me. For the amateurs, you have much to gain.

Why all the mystery? Why not just give a little summary of what it is all about?

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not for nothing but the shots aren't gimmies or automatics for C players. So I am interested for sure...

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

Yours truly,

precisepotting

How do we know your method isn't already commonly known on this forum? Have you been an active participant, or are you new here?