14th Annual VA State 9 Ball Championships - August 26-27, 2017

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
Fellow Virginia Pool Players,

Many have been asking when the State Tournament is happening this year. 2017 has been crazy for my family and myself since The Commonwealth Cup and my focus had to be there. Now, things are a little more centered and I can focus on something I have enjoyed doing for 13 years!

Therefore, I am happy to announce that Diamonds Billiards in Midlothian Virginia will once again be hosting the 14th Annual Virginia State 9 Ball Championships. It will be August 26-27. I will be to do a separate ladies division again. If we have 16 players, I will put you in a separate bracket and the winner will be sent to the U.S. Open, along with the winner of the State Championship!

One major change to my events this year will be the Dress Code. I have be lenient in year’s past about the dress code because of the weather and conditions at venues prior to Diamond Billiards. We no longer have that concern, so I am going to go back to my original dress code. Here is the change. One Day 1, shorts will be acceptable. On Day 2, Dress Pants, Slacks or Khakis will be required. Collared shirts at all times. The only t-shirts that will be acceptable will be either from previous State Tournaments or from one of your sponsors. I want everyone to look their best when I hand you your trophy and/or cash!

The details for the State Championship are on the site:
www.va-pool.org

I will be updating this page as well as the website.
I hope this message finds you well. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or feedback on events or the website.

Attachments

• 2017 ST Flyer.jpg
    2017 ST Flyer.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
Spots are filling fast

Folks,

Things are shaping up to be another great State Championship this year! Spots are filling up soon. If you have not spoken to me about a spot, or sent your entry fee in, do so soon.'

Looking forward to seeing everyone on August 26th!

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
Update

Three Weeks out and spots are moving fast. If you have not secured your spot for this year, please send in your entry form or send me an IM soon!

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
Counting down the days

Folks,

We are just days away from this year's Virginia State 9 Ball Championships. Players have been contacting me all weekend about spots and things are shaping up for another great State Championship!

Remember Ladies, If we have enough players, you will be put in your own bracket and have a chance to earn a spot in this year's US Open as well.

Reach me here or through the website, www.va-pool.org, if you have questions or want to sign up!