Viking Player of the Year Presentation Cue available

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have in my cue collection, The cue: "Viking for the Player of the Year 1997-1998 George "Ginky" San Souci" which is engraved on the butt cap. It is Viking model G-6 from 1996 as shown in the Blue Book of Cue with a retail value of $1000 . I will sell it for $750 and will include a historic magazine, the Billiard Digest of September 1998 with Ginky's picture on it and a feature article about him, (I will not sell the magazine separately). Inquire on my e-mail: wnance@triad.rr.com or on AZ Forum: nancewayne. Thanks !

Last edited:

nancewayne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Ginky" Viking Player of the Year 1997-1998 Cue Available

This cue will be available to buy at the 6th "Ginky" Memorial Tournament at Steinway Billiards on May 28th through May 30th.
Inquiries: e-mail: wnance@triad.rr.com

I have in my cue collection, The cue: "Viking for the Player of the Year 1997-1998 George "Ginky" San Souci" which is engraved on the butt cap. It is Viking model G-6 from 1996 as shown in the 3rd Blue Book of Cue with a retail value of $1000 . I will sell it for $750 and will include a historic magazine, the Billiard Digest of September 1998 with Ginky's picture on the cover and a feature article about him, (I will not sell the magazine separately). Inquire on my e-mail: wnance@triad.rr.com or on AZ Forum: nancewayne. Thanks !