Need a cue rewrap @ expo

nycdarkness

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was wondering who here can do a rewrap on sunday 3/16? Looking to do leather wrap, possibly stacked. Please let me know details. Thanks.

ArtOfTheCue

Matt
Silver Member
There are several people here who can do it while you wait, but I'm sure they're too busy working on cues to check the boards. Your best bet is to just show up, walk around, and ask them.

TheBook

Ret Professional Goof Off
Silver Member
Ryan who makes the Rat cues and does repair for Mueller did mine a few years back.

I think Castillio does wraps.

There are many cue makers there that also do repair and wraps both on site or will ship back.

A few will do stacked wrap but there is nothing as good as the maker doing it and Tiger should be there.

Don't wait until the last day waiting for a bargain, they really don't exist because they will be back logged and rushing to get the work done.

Best is to talk to them and use the one that you feel the most comfortable with.

🎱

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The same group of guys with there stands have been there for 20 years I bet and they all do good work.

POOLPLYR1111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
sbe

I would highly suggest joe Blackburn or steve lomax. they are usually with each other in the same booth working 12+ hour days.