Re:Mezz Power Break Pro

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I am getting close to buying a dedicated break cue. My two choices are the Predator or The Mezz. Got to break with The Predator BK3 the other night and liked it a lot. Now I am considering heading to a dealer that has a Mezz Power Break Pro wrapless with both shafts ( R & H) that I can try for myself. Stay tuned...

songj2096

pool is not dead
Well I am getting close to buying a dedicated break cue. My two choices are the Predator or The Mezz. Got to break with The Predator BK3 the other night and liked it a lot. Now I am considering heading to a dealer that has a Mezz Power Break Pro wrapless with both shafts ( R & H) that I can try for myself. Stay tuned...

If you wanna buy a Mezz power break pro, I have a good deal for you.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After having used my new wrap less Mezz Power Break Pro with the H shaft for a good week I am very happy to say it's a keeper. Took me a little while to get comfortable with it but I have zero complaints. Just purchased an Air Shooter jump cue which should arrive next week.. Great break cue!!

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
I have a red TAOM on my Mobley M22 Break Cue and it's perfect
Cut the sonic from the Mezz and install a Taom and you will be more then happy.
I had the PB pro wrapless myself and sold it only because i get the Mobley.
Ralf

edep12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anybody done any business with this website?: http://www.erikleecues.com/index2.html

Just wondering because their prices are incredible. I mean, some so good that they fall into the, "If something seems too good to be true..." category.

For example, they are offering the Mezz Power Break (new) for cheaper than $232 (<--listed for $232 but says contact them for a better price - whatever that's all about). They also have the Mika Immonen model Mezz (new) listed for $780 (again, contact them for an even better price). That cue lists for $1380 on the Mezz website. So, how are these guys making any money selling cues for more than $600 cheaper than the manufacturer? Too good to be true? Anybody have any first-hand experience?

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has anybody done any business with this website?: http://www.erikleecues.com/index2.html

Just wondering because their prices are incredible. I mean, some so good that they fall into the, "If something seems too good to be true..." category.

For example, they are offering the Mezz Power Break (new) for cheaper than $232 (<--listed for $232 but says contact them for a better price - whatever that's all about). They also have the Mika Immonen model Mezz (new) listed for $780 (again, contact them for an even better price). That cue lists for $1380 on the Mezz website. So, how are these guys making any money selling cues for more than $600 cheaper than the manufacturer? Too good to be true? Anybody have any first-hand experience?

I have no idea other than the fact that it states on the site: Last updated 5/10/2011