IMG_20130803_211456.jpg

IMG_20130803_211459.jpg

IMG_20130803_211524.jpg

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
150 n Out

Now closed -- but wanted to included...

I truly enjoyed traveling there (about 2.5 hours). It was ROOMY, CLEAN, well appointed. Staff was friendly, equipment well kept and nice art work. I am saddened to see it GO!... some Pics... (oh and #6 on the BD list 2011 http://www.billiardsdigest.com/new_c...10/rooms_4.php)

IMG_20130511_110808.jpg

IMG_20130511_110825.jpg

IMG_20130511_204700.jpg

Last edited:

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Randoph's Billiards

16 2nd St
Hickory, North Carolina 28602

Today 12:00 pm - 2:00

https://www.facebook.com/randolphsclub5fastbreak

the diamond by the counter will test your nerves VERY TIGHT... (OH 1 hour free pool with a purchase of a pitcher AND THEY HAVE PBR ON TAB.. I almost ran away from home! LOL)

IMG_20130622_232231.jpg

IMG_20130621_225028.jpg

IMG_20130621_225021.jpg

Right outside the room... always a party going on!

IMG_20130621_202506.jpg

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have quite a nice collection of photos from North Carolina. I am going to Hickory next year, so I'm definitely checking that one out.

Do you have any from Goldsboro, NC -- Fast Eddie's, if it's still there?

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have quite a nice collection of photos from North Carolina. I am going to Hickory next year, so I'm definitely checking that one out.

Thanks -- These pics are from this year... been traveling a bit... I did not make it over that way.. I do believe it is still open though.. not sure

Last edited:
Reactions: JAM

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Pics. Sorry to not see some of The Brass Tap in Raleigh or maybe Speakeasy in Sanford both great places... Thanks for the pics, I'll be in Asheville just b4 Xmas, NC is a great you can play golf all day & pool all night!!

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice Pics. Sorry to not see some of The Brass Tap in Raleigh or maybe Speakeasy in Sanford both great places... Thanks for the pics, I'll be in Asheville just b4 Xmas, NC is a great you can play golf all day & pool all night!!

take a pic and add to thread!... I love Speakeasy in Sanford, bullet riddled car and ALL... I know I have pics ... but they are from last year... will have to search... (pic below from the web site... ) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Speakeazy-Billiards/147110105321977?v=wall

speakeasy.jpg

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Fast Eddie's is a goner I'm afraid.

A good one to mention is Buck's Place in Cary. I don't have pics but my daughter lives around the cornerish from it. I've played there, nice room with like 20 Brunswicks I think.

Another is Anytime Billiards in Jacksonville,, about 16 tables, really good food, and a well run 9 ball tournament on Monday,,,, yes, Monday nights.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The second diamond from the back is actually tighter 4 inch pockets. Randolph's is a great pool room and the owners are great people. Probably the cheapest green fee for good tables I've found. They are also starting to build a nice Pro Shop. They have a young man that just started making cues that is simply awesome. I'm going to get some more information and posting pictures later.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The second diamond from the back is actually tighter 4 inch pockets. Randolph's is a great pool room and the owners are great people. Probably the cheapest green fee for good tables I've found. They are also starting to build a nice Pro Shop. They have a young man that just started making cues that is simply awesome. I'm going to get some more information and posting pictures later.

Sorry guys I tried to cut and paste the article on Randolph in Hickory North Carolina. That's the room I'm talking about.

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry guys I tried to cut and paste the article on Randolph in Hickory North Carolina. That's the room I'm talking about.

sent you a pm... maybe I can help getting it posted.. and thanks for adding to the thread. :thumbup:

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I thought the one by the pro shop played tight (playing 1pkt)... I played on the other (9-ball) and did not "seem" to play as tight ... but like I said PBR on tap can cloud my memory if I let it... :rolleyes:

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought the one by the pro shop played tight (playing 1pkt)... I played on the other (9-ball) and did not "seem" to play as tight ... but like I said PBR on tap can cloud my memory if I let it... :rolleyes:

I was up there this afternoon had not seen randy the older in a while he was showing me the equipment. The table up front has a different pocket taper. Both are tighter than a teenage prom queen.

I hit balls for 2 hours and was doing fine until I let off nine ball break go full blast. 12 years and 8 surgeries later it is going to take awhile to get back in shape.

I sure did enjoy hitting balls again though. Let me know when you're ready to go back.

West Point 1987

On the Hill, Out of Gas
Silver Member
Breaktime Billiards in Wilmington is an awesome room, lots of Diamonds, both 9 footers and barboxes. Also a snooker table up front for golf. The occassional big tournament and monthly tournaments, too.

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Breaktime Billiards in Wilmington is an awesome room, lots of Diamonds, both 9 footers and barboxes. Also a snooker table up front for golf. The occassional big tournament and monthly tournaments, too.

Never been to this one... sounds like a great place for a family outing! thanks for the post! :thumbup:

Break Time & Ten Pin Alley127 S College Rd. Wilmington, NC Wilmington's largest indoor family complex! Over 37,000 square feet of family fun featuring 24 lanes of bowling, 29 pool tables, 2 bars with full ABC permits and a restaurant that seats 100! We are a great place for a once a month family outing or join us weekly for pool and bowling leagues! - See more at: http://www.breaktimetenpin.com/#sthash.tCLZsed9.dpuf