Stainless steel cue tip shaper and burnisher tool

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use emery boards for the same purpose. You can buy a whole bunch of them in a package at the drug store and they last for a long time. I keep a couple of them in my pool bag and give them away if people need one. Most of them have varying grades of grit...one side more than the other.

I don't use any particular brand or color...I buy the cheapest.

Attachments

• Emery boards.jpg
    Emery boards.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,148

brentinps

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It appears the Kamui has a different grit design that this product.

It is the grit design that works the best according to word on the street and forums..

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't see any threads about this so I figured I'd make one. This item is similar to the infamous Kamui Gator Grip tool/ Morakami Gator Grip tool. (which costs about $30)

First off, the Kamui tool is not a shaper. It's a scuffer. Your review is laced with lies and misinformation. This tool is over priced and not needed. There's already the plastic version that you put a strip of sandpaper into. Which for all practical purposes is more useful.

It helps when you review a product you actually review it. Not trash other products in order to make an impression that your review matters. If anything you showed how little knowledge you have on the difference between shaper and scuffer.

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to mention that the Kamui/Morikami tools are not designed to be used to sand the tip. Watch the video on how to use one. I use one the way it is intended to work and it is the nuts! It looks like the design of this product would not allow you to roll the tip along the surface to rough the tip as you do with the gator grip.