Pool Glove Reviews
Old
  (#1)
Flazell
My son gambling at V.F.
Flazell is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Pool Glove Reviews - 02-17-2017, 04:40 AM

What's everyone using an what are your thoughts?

I'm currently using a Sir Joseph, but I'm looking to buy a new one and looking for some input. I prefer gloves that cover the entire fingers, not the ones that have the finger tips cut off. I've noticed some others out there have a longer wrist cuff too, so I'm curious if someone out there is using one, what their opinion of it is.

Keith

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Playing Cue: Donnelly '09 w/ Tiger Pro-X Shaft
Break Cue: Predator Sneaky Pete w/ Phenolic Ferrule
Jump Cue: Stealth 3 Piece w/ Phenolic Ferrule
Case: Instroke Leather "Soft" Case

Old
  (#2)
RickLafayette
AzB Silver Member

RickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond reputeRickLafayette has a reputation beyond repute

02-17-2017, 07:56 AM

I've tried several other gloves but keep coming back to Sir Joseph. I wear a watch and the longer cuffs interfere with the watch, bunching up and bothering me when I try to form certain bridges. A second glove that I liked was the Predator glove but I didn't care for the bold graphics.

Player: 96 Tim Scruggs Cocobolo and Ivory
Break Cue: BK3
other stuff

Old
  (#3)
Flazell
My son gambling at V.F.
Flazell is on a distinguished road

02-17-2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickLafayette View Post
I've tried several other gloves but keep coming back to Sir Joseph. I wear a watch and the longer cuffs interfere with the watch, bunching up and bothering me when I try to form certain bridges. A second glove that I liked was the Predator glove but I didn't care for the bold graphics.
Thanks, Rick. I appreciate the input. Never thought about the longer cuff possibly becoming a nuisance if I wear one of my watches. That's definitely something to consider.

Playing Cue: Donnelly '09 w/ Tiger Pro-X Shaft
Break Cue: Predator Sneaky Pete w/ Phenolic Ferrule
Jump Cue: Stealth 3 Piece w/ Phenolic Ferrule
Case: Instroke Leather "Soft" Case

Old
  (#4)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

03-12-2017, 10:19 PM

I use Fingerslides.

Way better feeling and cooler than any glove I ever wore.

http://www.cuezctc.com/pb/wp_f4252fcd/wp_f4252fcd.html

Old
  (#5)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

04-25-2017, 04:11 AM

I'm sorry I wore sir Joseph for years and they became trash. They don't last at all. With in a week or two they are stretched out and terrible. Hell I was getting a new one and the threads were coming out of them in the package. Mollinari or Kumai last me almost 12 months and don't get stretched out. There our a lot of good gloves out there

Player........... road line/ 12.9 revo shaft

Break cue.... bk3

jump cue..... Fury

Case............ jack justis, predator butterfly , original It's George

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Old
  (#6)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

08-27-2017, 11:13 PM

My Fingerslides are finally wearing out, so I bought this glove online a week ago and got it about 10 days later.

You aren't beating this glove, for the money.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/132011378708?rmvSB=true

The New Mezz glove Finally my palm is on the table!!
Old
  (#7)
MalibuMike
AzB Silver Member
MalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to MalibuMike  
The New Mezz glove Finally my palm is on the table!! - 09-18-2017, 05:45 PM

The Japanese have done it again! i'M A HUGE FAN OF TIGER PRODUCTS! but
the new Mezz gloves beat them all, Kamuii, Longonii, Pred, and the rest....
This is the only glove that is engineered so that when your hand goes down on the cloth, all that touches is flesh! The Glove covers the rest of the Thumb Hand and two open ended fingers, so whether you are using an open bridge, and elevated tripod bridge You are touching the cloth, like you were not wearing a glove. And the shaft slide smoothly thru your fingers as tight or as loose as you like. Wish I had some pics!
here is a pic of mt new favorite tips, Precision Tips by Cue-Maker Dennis Searing!
Attached Images

Last edited by MalibuMike; 09-18-2017 at 05:46 PM. Reason: add photo

You may Like Tiger's new Glove!
Old
  (#8)
MalibuMike
AzB Silver Member
MalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond reputeMalibuMike has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via MSN to MalibuMike  
You may Like Tiger's new Glove! - 09-18-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazell View Post
What's everyone using an what are your thoughts?

I'm currently using a Sir Joseph, but I'm looking to buy a new one and looking for some input. I prefer gloves that cover the entire fingers, not the ones that have the finger tips cut off. I've noticed some others out there have a longer wrist cuff too, so I'm curious if someone out there is using one, what their opinion of it is.

Keith

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
You may Like Tiger's new Glove! iT has closed fingers where needed.

All is Grace,
"Malibu" Mike Murphy

Shooter: Schon R-14 light Blue w/Schon Stitched 30" Mezz EXPROShaft with PreciSion Tips from Dennis Searing (Medium)
Spare Cue: Schon LTD 8?? one of one, Bocote forearm, Tulip wood in points/Jacoby Hybrid Shaft 31" with PreciSion (Med.) Tip
: 80's Red R14 New Stacked Leather Wrap with early 80's rare Runde 30" Shaft Micarta Ferrule 13mm (on Top)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: