!!! Chalk diameter Question !!!
Old
  (#1)
HoldemRw
AzB Silver Member
HoldemRw has a reputation beyond reputeHoldemRw has a reputation beyond reputeHoldemRw has a reputation beyond reputeHoldemRw has a reputation beyond reputeHoldemRw has a reputation beyond reputeHoldemRw has a reputation beyond reputeHoldemRw has a reputation beyond reputeHoldemRw has a reputation beyond reputeHoldemRw has a reputation beyond reputeHoldemRw has a reputation beyond reputeHoldemRw has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

!!! Chalk diameter Question !!! - 01-29-2017, 05:18 AM

This is a,random question. I have bunch of chalk holders I purchased awhile back and decided to wrap them in leathers etc... the only problem is the chalk that came with them is worthless and Masters chalk just won't fit in them unless I force it down. I am looking for a,quality Brand chalk that the outside diameter is either
.850" or smaller square
Or 21.5mm or smaller square
The piece of chalk currently in them is 21.35mm so that would be ideal.

If anyone knows of quality brand that fits that criteria please let me know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited by HoldemRw; 01-29-2017 at 06:34 AM.

Old
  (#2)
JC
Needs Moderation
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-31-2017, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldemRw View Post
This is a,random question. I have bunch of chalk holders I purchased awhile back and decided to wrap them in leathers etc... the only problem is the chalk that came with them is worthless and Masters chalk just won't fit in them unless I force it down. I am looking for a,quality Brand chalk that the outside diameter is either
.850" or smaller square

I want to have to force my chalk in. If it goes in tightly that's perfect. Things never get tighter over time, only looser. You won't find "Quality" chalk smaller. Kamui is bigger yet. I had to force my piece into an undersized holder and I like the idea that it's going to stay put.

JC

John Chaplin
Coos Cues
jchaplin@charter.net
It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble.
It's what you know that just ain't so.

Chalk
Old
  (#3)
mortuarymike-nv
mortuarymike-nv
mortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond reputemortuarymike-nv has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Chalk - 02-03-2017, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldemRw View Post
.850" or smaller square

Ok I am letting to know ....

MMike

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: