Coach in Las Vegas area

sdouglass14

Registered
Hello all,
I feel i have ruined what little game I thought i had by trying to implement too many things I've read or watched online. I live closest to Las Vegas and have been reaching out to people I've found on PBIA. I did a search of recent posts and have not found anything recent with people giving lessons. The few I have found are a bit out of my affordability. I don't say high priced because I cannot dictate what someone values their time and knowledge at. Im looking for someone to break me down and build the basic fundamentals I was never taught and seem to be struggling to implement on my own. I joined a BCA league in hopes of picking up some tips but have only been left with frustration. Thank you for any replies

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello all,
I feel i have ruined what little game I thought i had by trying to implement too many things I've read or watched online. I live closest to Las Vegas and have been reaching out to people I've found on PBIA. I did a search of recent posts and have not found anything recent with people giving lessons. The few I have found are a bit out of my affordability. I don't say high priced because I cannot dictate what someone values their time and knowledge at. Im looking for someone to break me down and build the basic fundamentals I was never taught and seem to be struggling to implement on my own. I joined a BCA league in hopes of picking up some tips but have only been left with frustration. Thank you for any replies

I think a typical cost is around $30 to $50 per hour. Two hours of instruction should be able to find any major flaws in your fundamentals and show you how to fix them as well as how to actively work on improving your skills. My fee is in that range.

BilliardsAbout

BondFanEvents.com
Silver Member
Hello all,

Happy to help you. Send me a PM.

goettlicher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The great Master Instructor, Scott Lee, will be in Vegas for a month starting about May 8th.

His phone number is....773 551 7473

randyg

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you go with an instructor from AZ, do yourself a favor and read through at least 50 of their posts to see if what they have to say resonates with you. Not all instructors on here are created equal from my perspective. This is pretty clear if you just read their words.

John oleson

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello all,
Contact Max Eberle .. mosconimax@gmail.com > * 323.445.8838

He will work with you on the cost. My humble opinion it is an investment with him not expense, plus if you sign up for his website, the lessons will really help.

A good guy, gifted player and super teacher ... my highest recommendation, as they lessons I received have helped immensely.

john_oleson@comcast.net

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Contact Max Eberle .. mosconimax@gmail.com > * 323.445.8838

He will work with you on the cost. My humble opinion it is an investment with him not expense, plus if you sign up for his website, the lessons will really help.

A good guy, gifted player and super teacher ... my highest recommendation, as they lessons I received have helped immensely.

john_oleson@comcast.net
Just don't mention how nice and round the Earth is. ;):grin:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny Basavich AKA Kid Delicious learned to play 9 ball for $20 a rack against Neptune Joe Frady in N.J.
it cost him a bunch but he sure learned quite well.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John Oleson...It was great to talk to you recently, and I'm very happy that you're headed soon to work with Lance Cowles. Lance is certainly a top instructor, who can help with your stroke, and teach you how to play the game. He'll definitely give you a feel for some expert one pocket instruction.

As to the OP...I was in Vegas last month...and I'll be back there again for the BCAPL Nationals. Anyone wishing instruction that week in Vegas can reach me here, or on my website.

Scott Lee
http:/poolknowledge.com