Promoting 3 Cushion

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kyong Ra (Yura) is at the US 9Ball Open. Some of you know he brought a 3C table with the hope to simply get some of the pool players to try it for the first time or get more experience. I can't think of another person in this country that works this hard to get players to take notice and entice them to give it a try, all in an effort to grow the game and all at his personal time and money.

Kudos go out to Dave Palmer for working and helping an entire day yesterday, and to Bob Jewett and and Paul Smith for helping to showcase the game.

Most of all, thank you Yura for going the extra mile(s) to help Make the Game Great Again.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
That is one HARD working man
Much respect for all of his efforts

Hoping to hear how that went, but not holding my breath, it is a 9ball event after all

Last edited:

nkvilliecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kyong Ra (Yura) is at the US 9Ball Open. Some of you know he brought a 3C table with the hope to simply get some of the pool players to try it for the first time or get more experience. I can't think of another person in this country that works this hard to get players to take notice and entice them to give it a try, all in an effort to grow the game and all at his personal time and money.

Kudos go out to Dave Palmer for working and helping an entire day yesterday, and to Bob Jewett and and Paul Smith for helping to showcase the game.

Most of all, thank you Yura for going the extra mile(s) to help Make the Game Great Again.

MY FRIEND, Kyong H. Ra aka YURA has been doing this for years and generally getting paid nothing except that now SOME PEOPLE really know how much he loves the game and for that i deem him ONE of THE IMMORTALS OF CAROMS. And i also must thank Bob and Dave and Paul, all also old friends, for giving their time to help Yura by sharing their love and knowledge of this beautiful game to others.

Dennis Dieckman
517-745-8872
www.cuemaker.com

billiard dave 7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the kind words, but I must point out that Mark Fisher, and Steve McDonald did most of the heavy work along with Yura. All I did was help out and lend support.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the kind words, but I must point out that Mark Fisher, and Steve McDonald did most of the heavy work along with Yura. All I did was help out and lend support.

Your did more than most would remotely think of doing.
Thank you again for your time and support of the game and Yura.

And thanks again to Mark and Steve for their fine work.