Tournament used Diamond Pro Am

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
I just got my first pool table on Saturday. Its a tournie used Diamond Pro Am. It has charcoal diamond wood with the blue simonis. I also got a matching light from diamond as well. Total costs = 5,425$. I also purchased a dolly so I can move the table myself in the future for another 600. I got to say I love this table. It plays very true. the pockets are demanding but not intolerable. Meaning you can still cheat the pocket on certain shots. All in all I am one happy camper!

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
This is an old thread and not sure the OP will even see it, but how is that table holding up?

Where did you purchase it at?

What size table? What size pockets?

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
I purchase directly form diamond, 4.5 inch pockets. I am currently in Korea and the table is in the dolly at a storage unit in Sierra Vista AR. I contacted Diamond about putting it in storage for 2 years on the dolly and it should be fine.

msubilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got to play on a 9' Diamond Pro-Am for the first time last weekend at Kromes Billiards in Little Rock, AR. It had Tournament Blue Simonis 860. It definately lived up to its reputation. Very lively rails and tight pockets.