<<<< Looking to Shoot Pool in Windsor >>>>

bear0478

Always learning..........
Silver Member
Looking to shoot some stick in the Windsor, ON area.

Recently moved to the west side of the Province and looking for some pool players. I'm always trying to improve my game and get sick of playing the same guys all the time.

I try to get over to Michigan to play a bit however; it'd be nice to stay local. I'm in the process of getting my table set up again but it might take me a few months to get it done........

Anyway, if interested shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

B

guelphdad

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not from there. I play in a ccs league out of st catharines. I did a quick lookup and there is a league out of 4810 Wyandotte St E in Windsor called Towne and Country. Hope that steers you to a starting point.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Big Bad Bern

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome bear0478 to our humble little community! There is not many of us on AZ, so please don't mind the crickets.

Some of the guys get together on Thursday nights at Brews&Cues, there will be action, possibly a small tournament and fun games as well.

Also join the "windsor pool players" page on Facebook and the "town & country amusements" page as well to keep up to date on the local pool scene.

Cheers and I'm sure I'll see you around.

Bern

Canadian-Dave

Guys are playing at Brews & Cues every Thursday right now. Are you looking for action or just to play for fun?? there is action and fun games there...

bear0478

Always learning..........
Silver Member
Thanks for the heads up on places to go, played at Brews and Cues a few times....love the tables; hate the $1.50/game. Would prefer to pay by the hour. I've been hitting MI spots lately and there seems to be a lot more options for good pool halls over there.

Anyway, been in contact with Town & Country to play in league whenever it starts in September so looking forward to that.

Cheers all, again thanks for the info......

B