Case ID - Who Made Me?

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
I picked this up a while back because the price was right whatever it is. Any thoughts from you all on the maker? Thank you.

Outside Circumference of Lid - 9.25"

Circumference around Black Lid Tube - 8 3/8"

Inside Diameter if Lid Long - 2.97"

Inside Diameter of Lid Short - 1.95"

Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure...maybe a Schon case?

The exact dimensions of the tubes could help ID it.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i never saw a schon case

i have seen Fellini,AnnGore,and Kelli but I can not tell them apart
from pictures

it is nice

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
I believe it’s a Schon case also, seeing the specs. They have a slightly larger circumference than Fellinis and Centennials, which hover around 9.0”. Kelli cases are the smallest at about 8.5”.

Last edited:

KOINNKID

Troy
Silver Member
Yes I would agree that is a Schon case. Here is a picture of some of my Schon cases.
s745.jpg

Last edited:

Marc

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
what is the value on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Case

Some called them Kelly cases ,were made for Schon by Mike Kelly i believe.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some called them Kelly cases ,were made for Schon by Mike Kelly i believe.

Kelli cases were made by Bill McDaniel. I have one NOS in ostrich. Still in the original plastic.

The Kelly cases I know were envelope cases made in Milwaukee. I have one. Is that the same maker? I didn't know he made the Schon cases.

PRED

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kelli cases were made by Bill McDaniel. I have one NOS in ostrich. Still in the original plastic.

The Kelly cases I know were envelope cases made in Milwaukee. I have one. Is that the same maker? I didn't know he made the Schon cases.

Interesting fact; A Swedish woman, can't recall her name right now, made the Kelli cases in McDaniel's shop.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting fact; A Swedish woman, can't recall her name right now, made the Kelli cases in McDaniel's shop.

Thank you, yes, it wasn't him, but they came out of his shop.

I don't remember the name either.

Great cases, nicely made and nice materials...tight fitting. The tightest I know of in this genre. You can get a third shaft in a Fellini...but not a Kelli.