Experience with Instructor Lance Cowles

Murphy's Law

I recently spent some time with Lance at his facility and I am very glad I did. In very short order he suggested changes to my stance and stroke that made an immediate difference.

In addition to stance and stroke, we also covered Speed Control, Cue Ball Control, Banking, Kicking and much more.

Lance makes you very comfortable and is very positive with his approach to his instruction. His facility has four tables, two Diamond's and two Brunswick's, all with top notch stuff.

If you are thinking about getting lessons, I highly recommend giving Lance a call, you will be glad you did. It was well worth making the trip, the time, and the money.

Thanks Lance.

Bossman69

Registered
Experience with instructor Lance Cowles

It was great working worth you sir. I had a lot of fun the hours went past quickly. I am sure in short order your cue ball control and shot making abilities will improve immensely.
Your commitment to the practice routine routine that you decided on will be the key to elevating all aspects of your game. I look forward to your next visit. Have a great Thanksgiving with your family.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Murphy's Law...I'm happy that you got a chance to work with Lance. He's a really great SPF instructor, and a top player to boot! Anyone looking to improve their game, either with stroke or strategy, will enjoy time with Lance. He also gives standout One Pocket lessons! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I recently spent some time with Lance at his facility and I am very glad I did. In very short order he suggested changes to my stance and stroke that made an immediate difference.

In addition to stance and stroke, we also covered Speed Control, Cue Ball Control, Banking, Kicking and much more.

Lance makes you very comfortable and is very positive with his approach to his instruction. His facility has four tables, two Diamond's and two Brunswick's, all with top notch stuff.

If you are thinking about getting lessons, I highly recommend giving Lance a call, you will be glad you did. It was well worth making the trip, the time, and the money.

Thanks Lance.