Eurotour French Open report

plague

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The French Open of the Eurotour, sponsored by Dynamic Billiards, is now underway. 255 participants from 33 different countries have played their first matches, combatting for a total prize money of ? 44.000. Eleven players were representing the Netherlands: Brian Beekers, Nick van den Berg, Marc Bijsterbosch, Ilker Derolur, Niels Feijen, Roy Gerards, Erik van Haren, Aziz Moussati, Hudji See, Stefan Sprangers and Pepijn de Wit. The finals will be played on saturday 23rd of february and a lot is at stake for all of the players.
The junior players Marc Bijsterbosch and Pepijn de Wit want to make their presence felt, just as the slightly older up and coming players, Stefan Sprangers and Aziz Moussati. Brian Beekers and Hudji See are still to make their Eurotour semi-final debut, but are well qualified

for full article:
http://www.poolkrant.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=496&Itemid=1

no-sho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Alex,
Greetings from Patrick's in Rankweil.
It's a shame your not playing anymore on the big stage. You know what's best for you, BUT YOU ARE MISSED!!!! Hope you make a return to the International scene at some point in the future....

no-sho

plague

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks, and how i would have liked to play. i was going to, but things got a little hectic at home so i decided to not play in France. i was going to do commentary for Kozoom as well...
following results on internet makes me regret staying home a little less though. 255 players, everyone beating everyone, for pretty modest prizemoney...no thanks.
i do invite everyone over to Club8 Amsterdam for action though...gotta stay in stroke

servus