American Hustlers new T.V. series

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After reading the press release, I'm already skeptical. The lack of professionalism shown in the press release, which has numerous grammatical errors, is concerning. They didn't even bother to spell Jeanette Lee's name correctly. It may seem petty, but a professional, quality organization is going to take care to put out a professional, quality product — from the ground up.
If they are doing this to do promote pool and make it interesting and informative to the outside world, then, for God's sake, at least try to spell the names of our sport's standout professionals correctly.
If the producer can't even do that before sending a press release out, what else is he going to do half-assed?

Sure is nice to read a poster calling out someone on spelling errors.
Truly important no matter what the communication.

Can you see how credibility can be lost by such a simple thing?

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lets see, 2100 miles + 10 states + 40 pool rooms = how many dumps? how many double-steers? how many phony games to take off the side action?
Lock up your bankrolls, close up the car wash machines, 'the boys are back in town ' !!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I dunno. I watched Scooter on UTube, prolly the Derby some year.

I could only handle approx 5 minutes of his Twaddle. Good luck pitching it to a Net Work tho. I doubt that it would receive much viewership.