Panjo Sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WTF is up with this? What happened to make the Forum honchos come up with this? Pics, if there are any, don't load. Whatever people. No good.:mad:

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PANJO IS JUST LIKE ANOTHER FORM OF GOVT REGULATION FOR THE WORSE SORRY TO SAY. MORE RULES THERE IS PEOPLE SAY GOOD BYE. NEXT IS EVERY ONES WALLETS WILL BE LIGHTER. NOBODY WINS! :eek:

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PANJO IS JUST LIKE ANOTHER FORM OF GOVT REGULATION FOR THE WORSE SORRY TO SAY. MORE RULES THERE IS PEOPLE SAY GOOD BYE. NEXT IS EVERY ONES WALLETS WILL BE LIGHTER. NOBODY WINS! :eek:

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know I will probably quit selling and not renew my gold membership if this is going to stay like this. Too much like flee bay for me.

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Im not looking at it
if I see something in the for sale area im messaging the seller and going around it
fawk panjo

And what a stupid name

Last edited:

filluptieu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
panjo sucks. Ive been looking for a cue to buy however theres the same old stuff... Nothing new.

Anyone know another place to buy cues from?

SLIM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont mean to sound dumb, but sometimes i cant help it.

What the hell is panjo???

Slim

Bishop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to keep advocating for these changes. I think it would improve things instead of the current plan AZ is trying. I know part of the problem is the need to raise money. I think this would help.
Bishop said:
I've suggested some changes that I think benefit everyone.

1. Install an autobump feature. Set it to every 72 hours.

2. Anyone who wants to pay 2 dollars per listing will receive an autobump every 24 hours. Up to a predetermined time period like 30-60 or 90 days.

3. Those who list or regularly have more than 5 cues a month need to register as a dealer. AZ has the right to designate you a dealer as well based on your history in that section. There should be a nice dealer package that gives them autobumps every 24 hours for an unlimited amount of time for a reasonable monthly or annual fee.

4. There should be a small team of mods for that section. Once an item has sold the thread is locked. Not removed.

Probably a few other smaller changes would help as well. The current state of things, although well meaning, isn't a good solution.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
There is already a thread in the for sale area discussing this. It doesn't need to be brought out to the main forum.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.