Mosconi Team USA Movie Posters UNREAL!

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Just saw the Movie posters for Team USA and each player. They are fantastic!. I will try and post them here if I can figure uit out or if someone else knows how please post. You can see them here on the Mosconi Cup facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/mosconicup?hc_location=timeline

whooopsie!

SILCD1393_TheExpendables2.jpg

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Artwork by JP Parmentier. Hope he doesn't get mad at me for posting it here. :sorry:

If you do, JP, let me know, and I will remove it. :wink:

Attachments

• 1479549_10152829047330115_2340745848801331825_n.jpg
    1479549_10152829047330115_2340745848801331825_n.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,425

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
You and I have VERY different definitions of the word 'fantastic'.

Come on don't you think it is al least a little cool?? Pool don't have many things like this. Its a little positive. Maybe its just me. I like Mushy peas too though.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
People photoshop images like that for fun and for putting on internet forms, but I wonder how Matchroom feels about putting their brand on it. If it's a humorous parody, the normal rules may not apply, but when it's an actual promotional poster?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM, put the Team one up.

By JP Parmentier. If you want me to take it down, JP, I will. I'm just spreading a little Mosconi Cup joy, thanks to you.

Attachments

• 10784_10152829042785115_8432246718578971085_n.jpg
    10784_10152829042785115_8432246718578971085_n.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,311

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
People photoshop images like that for fun and for putting on internet forms, but I wonder how Matchroom feels about putting their brand on it. If it's a humorous parody, the normal rules may not apply, but when it's an actual promotional poster?

It is a little fun and obviously a take on a action movie and they know it. I still think its cool and fun and maybe they should print some of these off and take them tonight to their exhibition and sign them and sell them. The team has been trying to raise money I think this is a good opportunity. Just sayin.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Pretty cool. Pool needs more of this kind of stuff. If there are people on here that can do this sort thing, it would be nice if you made something for the DCC, Turningstone, Diamonds big event, and others. Put them all over FB, AZB, and other high volume places. I think this sort of thing could bring in more fans. Probably on the younger side. Pool needs a lot more of the young instead of all the old farts, like me, at every big tourament. Johnnyt

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
People take crap way too seriously. The poster is fun, just as I'm sure it's meant to be.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those posters are bit ch IN!!!!!!!!
Great to see things like this pop up. Fresh new energy. Great photoshop work, the corey face is flawless. Ha ha.

Much more original than having a nine ball on fire with some extra large font which is par for the course. Great to see things like this draw in new blood. My eight year old wants one for his wall. Thats enoughfor me to tell it's good for the sport.

Now lets see the euro's counter with their own poster....preferable "the empire strikes back"....then we can retort with "return of the jedi" with shane in full black bad ass jedi garb. Ha ha. :grin-square:

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw this on Facebook too. Euro comments are such trolls. "Posters like this are motivation for us to win" Really? It's a joke. Hahaha...I loved it.

Last edited: