Danny DiLiberto's JOSS WEST 1975 4 Point 4 Veneer Cue w/ Stroud's Sideways "W"

eir

Registered
Danny DiLiberto's JOSS WEST 1975 4 Point 4 Veneer Cue w/ Stroud's Sideways "W"

Hi All, I own a JOSS WEST that I bought from Danny DiLiberto in 1975. I was his student, and he sold me his cue. What an honor.

Just a quick heads up that I posted it in the for sale forum.

The main reason that I'm writing here is that I want all you to know that I'm new to the forum, and what an honor it is to be able to participate with so many players who appreciate playing and collecting.

Hope to be here for many years, and thanks to the moderators who make this possibble.

Best regards, and Happy Thanksgiving!

EIR

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All, I own a JOSS WEST that I bought from Danny DiLiberto in 1975. I was his student, and he sold me his cue. What an honor.

Just a quick heads up that I posted it in the for sale forum.

The main reason that I'm writing here is that I want all you to know that I'm new to the forum, and what an honor it is to be able to participate with so many players who appreciate playing and collecting.

Hope to be here for many years, and thanks to the moderators who make this possibble.

Best regards, and Happy Thanksgiving!

EIR

:scratchhead:

Yeah...so how many times have you've been banned and come back as someone else?

:boring:

eir

Registered
I have never been on this website before, never been banned. Don't even know why you ask. That's ok, I guess every niche forum has unscrupulous participants that take advantage. I'm enjoying the PM's I'm getting, and the feedback. Glad to not see too much synicism along the lines you accuse me of. Happy Thanksgiving, all Praise to the Lord.
EIR

eir

Registered
Thank you for the welcome! It's an honor to be among enthusiasts. My dad was the first to teach me to play; he earned his way thru pharmacy school in Baltimore playing eight-ball. Never really had any "natural talent" that could take me anywhere but love playing. Won a 3-Cushion tournament in college once. That was my non-career highlight :eek:).

Blessings, EIR