FS: nice new Nitti merry widow

Ravenbrook

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Good to hear. I have a Nitti on order and should be done in the next 4 months or so. It's a wrapless Ebony Butt and Forearm with a Cocobolo wrap and custom Ebony and Cocobolo rings and a Cocobolo Hoppe ring. I also had them make a set of Custom Joint Protectors from Ebony with the same Ebony and Cocobolo ring in it. For a totally custom cue the price is hard to beat.

Hinekanman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Good to hear. I have a Nitti on order and should be done in the next 4 months or so. It's a wrapless Ebony Butt and Forearm with a Cocobolo wrap and custom Ebony and Cocobolo rings and a Cocobolo Hoppe ring. I also had them make a set of Custom Joint Protectors from Ebony with the same Ebony and Cocobolo ring in it. For a totally custom cue the price is hard to beat.

Same boat as you. Saw his cues at the expo and had to have one. Still waiting for it now and no clue when it’s coming. I haven’t been told but I guess we will have to be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Ravenbrook

Registered
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
He told me when I ordered it in August that it would be a year. But since mine is wrapless he said it should be less but wouldn't guarantee anything. The wait is painful isn't it?! Lol

Same boat as you. Saw his cues at the expo and had to have one. Still waiting for it now and no clue when it’s coming. I haven’t been told but I guess we will have to be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums