What is the difference between P3 and Ikon 2nd generation or throne series?

The BlackPirate

Registered
hy guys,
I have some questions and doubt in chousing my next cue for playing and maybe you can help me.

What is the difference between P3 and Ikon 2nd generation or throne series?
I know P3 tehnologies, but why predator build cues with te new C4+ technologies if is said that P3 is the best tehnologies in the world?
Also why is no pro player playing with P3 from predator and all are playing with diffrent cues with C4 or C4+ technologies?
I noticed that P3 is thicker than Ikon.
Could this be the reason?
I have noticed that although we still sell donuts to buy cues from reutatea 19 oz, all the big players play at least 20 oz. That it be the explanation?
I noticed that the new series of cues actually Throne is nothing more than a series of beautiful materials Ikon cues or somehow just replaces Black Series cues missing.
It is very hard and i will like to know wich of the cues do you think is better from Predator because i have to chouse in 2 days from my sponsor and he offers only on, and only from Predator.
Thanks Guys.
Waiting for your help or your views on my problems, I rely on your experience to the table.
Enjoy the game.

edep12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have similar questions. This is my first post and I created my account to try to get some advice on this exact subject.

I am considering purchasing a Predator cue and a lot of what I am reading says the P3 is technologically superior to just about any other production cue but it doesn't do much for me cosmetically as I think the Throne series are much nicer looking cues. My question is am I giving up a lot technically speaking if I choose one of the Thrones? They are similar price-wise so is the P3 so much more technologically advanced over the Throne series to warrant overlooking what I consider to be a plain jane, blah looking cue?

Mr.RS4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, same question I got in my head.

BUT I will test this Ikon/Throne cue my self, and looking for a new cue(I need 1 more cue in Spain).