AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
best stream ever i think very high quality 14 tables are streamed all free

Last edited:

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
all matches!

i heard they're streaming ALL the matches throughout the entire event. nice! :thumbup:

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Anywhere we can see the results of completed matches?
I cant seem to find anything.

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No idea who Yu Hsuan is, but he's on table 4, and playing absolutely perfect from what I've seen.

jsp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see Manalo in the qualifiers. Whether it's 8-ball or 9-ball, the man just plays so smoothly.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I signed up and all I have to say is wow. This is as good as the coverage for last years event was bad. Seriously 14 tables all on camera with live scoring and you can click on any match you want to watch at any time and it brings up the feed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
You guys weren't kidding. The livestream quality is GREAT! Even at full screen the images are crisp.

The very nice feature of being able to choose from 14 different matches going on at the same time is AWESOME.

Just wish there was some commentary in English on the "feature table".

Even with that said, KOZOOM & QATAR have hit this one out of the ball park.
JoeyA

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
It also looks like Kozoom has the ability to place the photos of the players if the photos were uploaded. That would be good publicity for the players imo.

JoeyA

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
2014 wpa 9-ball

Kozoom has always had TOP quality product.

They have capabilities that no one else has. A few years ago we (Justin and I from TAR) met with them to see if we could somehow merge product.

We couldn't figure out anything that would work but all of their people were very knowledgeable and very professional.

And their technology is awesome!!!

Mark Griffin

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kozoom has always had TOP quality product.

They have capabilities that no one else has. A few years ago we (Justin and I from TAR) met with them to see if we could somehow merge product.

We couldn't figure out anything that would work but all of their people were very knowledgeable and very professional.

And their technology is awesome!!!

Mark Griffin

They did a CW event in Vegas one time. I'd say it was at least 8 years ago. I can't imagine they charged less than $15k