JOSH TREADWAY j/b cue

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Enjoy the pics and the review:smile::smile::smile::p:smile::smile::smile:

So,just a short review on a deal with Josh Treadway and on my first jump break cue made by him.
Well,I ordered this j/b since all cues that Josh built me were nothing but perfect,not just regarding to workamanship but to playability as well.He told me that he spent much time thinking about construction techniques and then even more for converting his ideas into a cue and then again for building such a jump break.I fully believed in his vision and wanted to be in the first group of people who will have his jump break cue.
After while I received a cue and all I can say is it's a perfect jump break.It looks beautiful and kind of classic but at the same time has something fresh about its look.
The balance is perfect and is light since it is all built in Maple.At the same time although it's light in weight it is so tight and solid.You are even able to feel that just holding it in your hands.
When comes to performance,it's unbelievable.It breaks amazing and transfers so much energy.The right word would be that balls fly.
It has Andy Gilbert Gator tip that could be described as very similar to Samsara tip but on my opinio it's even better.The cueball jumps easier and with less effort.
I am not sure how many of you have tried Josh's j/b cue but I would give you all an advice to grab it as soon as you can.You will be more than satisfied and you will be impressed just with everything about the cue.At the same time Josh is such a pleasure to deal with and always does what he says he would and he does it on time.Beside this he is very,very helpful,kind and friendly and very knowledgeable.He also cares for your satisfaction and after you receive the cue.
Big thanks to Josh Treadway

Attachments

• cues 001.jpg
    cues 001.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 649
  • cues 002.jpg
    cues 002.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 725
  • cues 003.jpg
    cues 003.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 754
  • cues 004.jpg
    cues 004.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 686
  • cues 005.jpg
    cues 005.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 641

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A few more:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Attachments

• cues 021.jpg
    cues 021.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 703
  • cues 022.jpg
    cues 022.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 594
  • cues 023.jpg
    cues 023.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 645
  • butt without leather wrap.jpg
    butt without leather wrap.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 584
  • forearm without leather wrap.jpg
    forearm without leather wrap.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 612

ProZack

Zack's "On the Road" Cue Repair
Silver Member
Josh

He is Currently working on a Titleist Conversion for me. NOT just a Joint on a Old House Cue but Something Very Nice. I am letting him be Creative since I have been watching his work and know he will Do a Wonderful Job. I basically asked him to do Something Buska-ish with a Big Pin and Ivory over maple Joint.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE COMES UP WITH!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He is Currently working on a Titleist Conversion for me. NOT just a Joint on a Old House Cue but Something Very Nice. I am letting him be Creative since I have been watching his work and know he will Do a Wonderful Job. I basically asked him to do Something Buska-ish with a Big Pin and Ivory over maple Joint.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HE COMES UP WITH!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Yes,please post some picture when you have them.I am amazingly curious to see it but know that you and me will certainly be very,very satisfief although you will be the one is is a bit more satisfied since the cue is yours:smile::smile::smile::thumbup:

johnnysd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Josh is building me a custom cue. I am very excited to get it but it is probably 2 years away. It will be very very unique in design while stating traditional and elegant. He seems pretty excited about it too and he texts me updates on the design from time to time which are exciting. Some elements will be new for him, but I have really only given a 10000 foot view and the design is really up to him. I