Where is this pool room?

LAlouie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was in the last episode of the showtime series "Billions". Since the show has been pretty faithful to it's locations, I suspect this room is in the NY - Conn -NJ area.area

Attachments

• billions pool room7.jpg
    billions pool room7.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 813
  • billions pool room outside.jpg
    billions pool room outside.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 832

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the video link shows a different exterior. In Billions there's and 8ball on the side of the awning. Are BOTH the exterior and interior of Billions Cafe's Billiard's.

Yes. The awning may have been changed for the show. Can't be certain. But its the same place.

john coloccia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the video link shows a different exterior. In Billions there's and 8ball on the side of the awning. Are BOTH the exterior and interior of Billions Cafe's Billiard's.

I grew up in Yonkers until I was 20. Even completely blurred out, I recognize that big sign in the background. It says "600 Tuckahoe Rd", which is where Cafe Billiards is located.

I remember when that place opened up. Of all the pool rooms that have come and gone, THAT was the one I though had the least chance of surviving. Weird location, weird vibe. It's outlasted them all. They must sell a lot of drinks, or something.