Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page The passing of Jerry Lin, Jerry the Dentist
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-13-2018, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATE View Post
Thanks Russ, so sad... could happen to any of us.
If there is any kind of fund for their son please let me know. I have no idea what family Jerry has here.

http://www.jayhelfert.com/ to order More Pool Wars

Old
  (#17)
wayne
AzB Silver Member
wayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond reputewayne has a reputation beyond repute

01-13-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
If there is any kind of fund for their son please let me know. I have no idea what family Jerry has here.
Ra Hanna is doing a project on Facebook regarding Jerry and pool. He was asked about a fund and he said no fund needed because the child is very well taken care of.

Old
  (#18)
Post First
AzB Silver Member
Post First has a reputation beyond reputePost First has a reputation beyond reputePost First has a reputation beyond reputePost First has a reputation beyond reputePost First has a reputation beyond reputePost First has a reputation beyond reputePost First has a reputation beyond reputePost First has a reputation beyond reputePost First has a reputation beyond reputePost First has a reputation beyond reputePost First has a reputation beyond repute

01-13-2018, 10:28 PM

Hello, all Ra Hanna here... The passing of Jerry Lin and his wife Linda has hit home hard.. I attended the funeral ceremony and it was really heartbreaking... Jerry's son Preston is going to be very well taken care of and loved. It was very evident the pain that the family is in but it was also very evident that Preston will be loved. We are planning a memorial for Jerry, the place has not been determined yet, it will coincide with a Mezz stop, possibly at Plush Pocket. I am putting together a video presentation for Preston so that he could see for himself exactly what kind of man his dad was.. I'm looking for footage and pics. I've already been helped by the APA Mauricio Marroquin and Sarah Parks... If you have any footage or pics that you would like to be included, please send me an email at ra@otwpromotions.com
Thank you and God Bless..

Old
  (#19)
cuetechasaurus
AzB Silver Member
cuetechasaurus has a reputation beyond reputecuetechasaurus has a reputation beyond reputecuetechasaurus has a reputation beyond reputecuetechasaurus has a reputation beyond reputecuetechasaurus has a reputation beyond reputecuetechasaurus has a reputation beyond reputecuetechasaurus has a reputation beyond reputecuetechasaurus has a reputation beyond reputecuetechasaurus has a reputation beyond reputecuetechasaurus has a reputation beyond reputecuetechasaurus has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 808

01-13-2018, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATE View Post
No mention has been made, but I understand Jerry Lin "Jerry the Dentist" and his wife were killed in a car accident. Jerry was a dentist in Northridge, CA and was a very good pool player, active in the APA and played in many regional tournaments. Jerry was a great guy and a talented dentist. If anybody knows exactly what happened, I would like to know more.
I've been pretty broken up about it ever since I heard the news. Jerry was a great player, great friend, and just a great person overall.

-1000 Rep campaign completed. Thanks everyone

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: