Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page REWARD + GoFundMe Acct. to catch Mike Surber's murderer
Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
REWARD + GoFundMe Acct. to catch Mike Surber's murderer
Old
  (#1)
gulfportdoc
AzB Silver Member
gulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond repute
 
gulfportdoc's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,177
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi
   
REWARD + GoFundMe Acct. to catch Mike Surber's murderer - 12-07-2017, 05:05 PM

Mike Surber's brother, Steve, has put up a $10,000 reward for info leading to info & arrest of Mike's murderer.

We have also opened a "Go Fund Me" account for donations to add to the reward. We are hoping that folks who can spare a few bucks will sweeten the pot so as to re-kindle and sharpen interest in the apprehension of this suspect. The account is:

https://www.gofundme.com/help-find-m...4f1936b01f47b2

Steve also has put up a PayPal account for those who prefer that method of donation: paypal.me/pools/c/7ZRWK4xBkh

If the URLs don't link, please copy/paste it into your browser.

In addition the FBI "Seeking Information" page, which also includes a poster for download, is: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/michael-surber

There is also a Face Book page started by Ray Hansen called "Catch a Killer":
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1514573228867676/

Please forward this information to your friends. Thank you!

Thanks to JAM and my wife for their involvement in this cause which is dear to us all.

~Doc

Last edited by gulfportdoc; 12-09-2017 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Corrected URLs
  
Reply With Quote

Old
  (#2)
gulfportdoc
AzB Silver Member
gulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond repute
 
gulfportdoc's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,177
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi
   
12-09-2017, 09:05 AM

We've added a PayPal account, and have corrected the GFM URL. Thanks very much for your help.

~Doc
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
jay helfert
Shoot Pool, not people
jay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond reputejay helfert has a reputation beyond repute
 
jay helfert's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 24,129
vCash: 500
iTrader: 135 / 100%
Join Date: Nov 2004
   
12-09-2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc View Post
We've added a PayPal account, and have corrected the GFM URL. Thanks very much for your help.

~Doc
Doc, did they recover any prints from the crime scene? I just discovered that they are 92 other AFIS databases besides the FBI one. The prints need to be checked in ALL of them!


http://www.jayhelfert.com/ to order More Pool Wars
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
Johnson
AzB Silver Member
Johnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond reputeJohnson has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 763
vCash: 500
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lafayette, In
  Send a message via AIM to Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Johnson  
12-09-2017, 10:58 AM

There was a popular tv show that ran from 2006 - 2008 called Jericho which would be a big coincidence from when this murder occurred and to the name that the suspect used. If there was a person of interest or an arrest they could ask friends or family members if they watched this show. To me it's just a very odd alias to use. This is a very sad story and I hope that justice is served.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
gulfportdoc
AzB Silver Member
gulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond repute
 
gulfportdoc's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,177
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi
   
12-09-2017, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
Doc, did they recover any prints from the crime scene? I just discovered that they are 92 other AFIS databases besides the FBI one. The prints need to be checked in ALL of them!
I'm not sure about prints, Jay. They do have DNA. And evidently they're running some more sophisticated tests at Quantico. There is a back log, however.

~Doc
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
gulfportdoc
AzB Silver Member
gulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond repute
 
gulfportdoc's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,177
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi
   
12-09-2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
There was a popular tv show that ran from 2006 - 2008 called Jericho which would be a big coincidence from when this murder occurred and to the name that the suspect used. If there was a person of interest or an arrest they could ask friends or family members if they watched this show. To me it's just a very odd alias to use. This is a very sad story and I hope that justice is served.
The suspect took as an alias the name Jericho Cooper from a credit card he stole. The real Cooper was a completely uninvolved victim.

~Doc
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
gulfportdoc
AzB Silver Member
gulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond reputegulfportdoc has a reputation beyond repute
 
gulfportdoc's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,177
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi
   
12-12-2017, 06:55 AM

Thank you very much, Mike, for making the Surber reward thread into a sticky! Hopefully renewed interest in this case will produce some results. Someone has seen this guy, someone knows him.

For those who would like to donate to this effort, the GoFundMe and PayPal accounts are listed.

We're praying that Mike's murderer will be brought to justice.

~Doc
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
AnitoKid
And I kid you not!
AnitoKid has a reputation beyond reputeAnitoKid has a reputation beyond reputeAnitoKid has a reputation beyond reputeAnitoKid has a reputation beyond reputeAnitoKid has a reputation beyond reputeAnitoKid has a reputation beyond reputeAnitoKid has a reputation beyond reputeAnitoKid has a reputation beyond reputeAnitoKid has a reputation beyond reputeAnitoKid has a reputation beyond reputeAnitoKid has a reputation beyond repute
 
AnitoKid's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 1,732
vCash: 500
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: I'm all over the world!
  Send a message via Yahoo to AnitoKid  
12-13-2017, 09:40 PM

I just read this. So sorry to hear about Mike.
Hope the law enforcers catch the criminal soon.

AK



Quote:
Originally Posted by gulfportdoc View Post
Mike Surber's brother, Steve, has put up a $10,000 reward for info leading to info & arrest of Mike's murderer.

We have also opened a "Go Fund Me" account for donations to add to the reward. We are hoping that folks who can spare a few bucks will sweeten the pot so as to re-kindle and sharpen interest in the apprehension of this suspect. The account is:

https://www.gofundme.com/help-find-m...4f1936b01f47b2

Steve also has put up a PayPal account for those who prefer that method of donation: paypal.me/pools/c/7ZRWK4xBkh

If the URLs don't link, please copy/paste it into your browser.

In addition the FBI "Seeking Information" page, which also includes a poster for download, is: https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/michael-surber

There is also a Face Book page started by Ray Hansen called "Catch a Killer":
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1514573228867676/

Please forward this information to your friends. Thank you!

Thanks to JAM and my wife for their involvement in this cause which is dear to us all.

~Doc


Mabuhay from The Pool Capital of the World!
The AnitoKid on Billiards

www.facebook.com/theanitokid/

Mabuhay ang bilyar!
Mabuhay ang manlalarong bilyarista!
Kapatiran!


email: anitokid@gmail.com
Mobile: +63 929-799-9964



.
  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.