Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page why everyone should learn one pocket
Page 3 of 5 123 45

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member
one stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-06-2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Balled View Post
I dont know wtf you people are to up there in b'more, but in dc, you gotta have 2 of 3.
yes one would be hit your local wellness center and then head to your local pool hall with plenty of cash sit back and enjoy

Old
  (#32)
BmoreMoney
AzB Silver Member
BmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond repute

01-06-2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by one stroke View Post
I had no problem being Reggie's fish for the better part of a yr for 5 a game playing even ,,Tom Tom said it was me that I was stealing all in all I lost 3-4 hundred over that time god knows how many hours we played it was worth every red cent , in fact I just called him to see how he is doing , he is a top hat looking to give someone a hair cut

The fact is I couldn't have learned what I have in several hours of lessons
and playing with lower level players even though I can hang with or beat really doesn't teach you a whole lot cause the penalty of missing is rarely loss of game

Playing with a guy like Reggie where the cost is cheap and its rare most with his ability isn't getting off the chair for 5 so yep I'm a fish and what I learned being that is pricless

Yup for sure. Reggie is up there in age now but still shoots pretty sporty. Domt know about now but most of the time I knew Reggie he wasn't getting out of the chair for less than a hundred or two a game so yah of say you got yourself a good deal. I was only Half joking in my comment but you hit it on the head. Those that do want to learn the game NEED to get up and play it - imo the only real way of learning it. As to the 1 of 3 lol, I meant you can get lessons as long as you brought money lol.

Old
  (#33)
Black-Balled
Look!Everything'sSpinning
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
01-07-2018, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphadog View Post
More guns in baltimore

And stop recruiting circle jerkers.
What doth thou implyith? I am marryt...ith.

Two thirds from the top,
Another third for roads and cops.
Don't kid yourself that it's ever gonna stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoast View Post
...he loves pool, but he lost his love for pool halfway through the one pocket...

Old
  (#34)
Black-Balled
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

01-07-2018, 09:36 AM

He has always been very cool to me...but I am pretty sure he would rather bust me rhan have a chat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreMoney View Post
Yup for sure. Reggie is up there in age now but still shoots pretty sporty. Domt know about now but most of the time I knew Reggie he wasn't getting out of the chair for less than a hundred or two a game so yah of say you got yourself a good deal. I was only Half joking in my comment but you hit it on the head. Those that do want to learn the game NEED to get up and play it - imo the only real way of learning it. As to the 1 of 3 lol, I meant you can get lessons as long as you brought money lol.

Two thirds from the top,

Quote:
...he loves pool, but he lost his love for pool halfway through the one pocket...

Old
  (#35)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member
one stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond reputeone stroke has a reputation beyond repute

01-07-2018, 10:13 AM

Quote:
I know what you meant , He pretty much looks for cheaper games he can get as he says customers but if he's feeling good he will take on a bigger game
I hope I'm still kickin at his age never mind still playing pool

Old
  (#36)
BmoreMoney
AzB Silver Member
BmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond reputeBmoreMoney has a reputation beyond repute

01-07-2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
He has always been very cool to me...but I am pretty sure he would rather bust me rhan have a chat.
No.doubt lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one stroke View Post
I know what you meant , He pretty much looks for cheaper games he can get as he says customers but if he's feeling good he will take on a bigger game
I hope I'm still kickin at his age never mind still playing pool

He and I had lunch several months ago and he didn't look like he was feeling too good that day. I do know though he's still pretty much on the grind as much.as.possible. Like I said, he may not play like he used to do to age but he still plays pretty damn sporty imo. You know Bo's out pretty much everyday until very recently ' giving cheap lessons ". He has to be in his 70's now too - still playing sporty.

Old
  (#37)
Black-Balled

01-07-2018, 11:14 AM

I am coming up there to give both of them a dose.

As soon as I find my stroke.

Quote:
No.doubt lol!

He and I had lunch several months ago and he didn't look like he was feeling too good that day. I do know though he's still pretty much on the grind as much.as.possible. Like I said, he may not play like he used to do to age but he still plays pretty damn sporty imo. You know Bo's out pretty much everyday until very recently ' giving cheap lessons ". He has to be in his 70's now too - still playing sporty.

Two thirds from the top,

Quote:

Old
  (#38)
BmoreMoney
AzB Silver Member

01-07-2018, 11:33 AM

Quote:
I am coming up there to give both of them a dose.

As soon as I find my stroke.
Awesome ! Gimme a call and lmk when. Might I suggest making sure they have a backer already lined up as I know Bo has been looking for $10-20 games and now I hear Reggie is playing $5??? Lol. I think we can fairly well deduce the probable situation on the whole.

Old
  (#39)
TRWpool
AzB Silver Member
TRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond repute

01-07-2018, 11:58 AM

Please say HI to both Reggie and Bo for me. I love them both and I would trust either one of them with my life and you could too.

Tom

One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression.
inquiries trwirth369@gmail.com

Old
  (#40)
Brookeland Bill
AzB Silver Member

Brookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond reputeBrookeland Bill has a reputation beyond repute

01-07-2018, 12:54 PM

I agree. A lot of the challenges of golf. The thinking mans game.

Old
  (#41)
Black-Balled

01-07-2018, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Awesome ! Gimme a call and lmk when. Might I suggest making sure they have a backer already lined up as I know Bo has been looking for $10-20 games and now I hear Reggie is playing $5??? Lol. I think we can fairly well deduce the probable situation on the whole.
I will ask my wife for 50 and then with your 50, we'll take em off!!!

Two thirds from the top,

Quote:

Old
  (#42)
BmoreMoney
AzB Silver Member

01-07-2018, 01:44 PM

Quote:
I will ask my wife for 50 and then with your 50, we'll take em off!!!
Hell yeah! We better anyway with 20 BARRELS!!!😊

One Stroke - your comment earlier made me laugh; definitely sounds just like him - " who needs a trim up tonight??? " 😎

Old
  (#43)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member

01-07-2018, 01:57 PM

Quote:
No.doubt lol!

Ya Bo was but he's got a nerve problem effecting his arm he's been playing cards lately till they figure the treatment out

Old
  (#44)
one stroke
AzB Silver Member

01-07-2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRWpool View Post
Please say HI to both Reggie and Bo for me. I love them both and I would trust either one of them with my life and you could too.

Tom
I sure will Tom and you are correct about those 2 you as well
Stay warm my friend

Mark

Old
  (#45)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

01-07-2018, 02:48 PM

It's good to see younger players at the pool hall so eager to learn one pocket. Once they drop their egos and figure out that making a dead-end world beater shot isn't as valuable as moving and positioning several balls at once, they begin to understand the game at a higher level.

POOLOLOGY
Brian Crist

Page 3 of 5 123 45

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: