So... how much did I miss?

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been awhile since I've last been here. Four or five years I think. I'm back now so I wanted to say hello :) Haven't been playing all that often during this period, but I've had a handful of interesting matches. My cue still serves me well, and I mostly play in the same bar, so not much has changed. Anyway, I look forward to visiting this place more often...

3 years but it feels like 3 weeks. You clearly have some thick skin to start posting again with all the replies your posts get and not actually learning or being fazed by them, but have at it! Too much correct information is bad for people I guess according to recent media, you will no longer be "wrong" but "differently correct in your own personal viewspehere of knowledge" LOL

Push&Pool

Professional Banger
Silver Member
3 years but it feels like 3 weeks. You clearly have some thick skin to start posting again with all the replies your posts get and not actually learning or being fazed by them, but have at it! Too much correct information is bad for people I guess according to recent media, you will no longer be "wrong" but "differently correct in your own personal viewspehere of knowledge" LOL

I never provoked anyone into giving me the type of replies I used to get more often than not. You are free to agree or disagree with the information and knowledge I provide, yet I see no reason to stop posting if someone disagrees with me, even if it's done in a rude and uncivilized manner.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I never provoked anyone into giving me the type of replies I used to get more often than not. You are free to agree or disagree with the information and knowledge I provide, yet I see no reason to stop posting if someone disagrees with me, even if it's done in a rude and uncivilized manner.

I for one am glad your back. You're one of the more interesting posters here and a part of AZ lore if you ask me.