Lancaster, PA??

Tominator

Registered
I just moved out here a few months ago and I'm losing my sh**.

No rooms and the couple of bars I found with tables are collecting dust in the corner.

Anyone know something I'm missing?

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have never been. Looking at Yelp all I can see is...

Leisure Lanes
Tellus360
Mountville Inn
Hideaway Bar

I don’t know if I would like my chances if I was out there...

bpp&d

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Give Scot Sherbine a call. He's at Proficient Billiards in Ephrata - not that far from Lancaster. He may know if there are any decent rooms in the area.

Good Luck,

Harry

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went to college there; awesome town. You will love it. I am sure towns nearby like York will have pool halls.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm originally from Philly. There used to be a really nice room in Lancaster in the 90's. They closed down in the 2000's. But I think a bunch of the players play at one of those private club type places like Elk or Moose lodge. I think someone will come along and see your post and help you out.

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lancaster PA

I know the feeling,live in a semi-rural area on Pocono Mountains,one room in Bartonsville,Pa,they don't open until 3:00PM,I enjoy playing in the afternoon and early evening.On the weekends I drive to Markly's Billiards in Norristown.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
I have never been. Looking at Yelp all I can see is...

Leisure Lanes
Tellus360
Mountville Inn
Hideaway Bar

I don’t know if I would like my chances if I was out there...

No pool room in York or Lancaster anymore. Leisure Lanes for 9' tables is your best bet. We run a straight pool league there year round.

We are also having a 9 ball tournament on Good Friday at the Lancaster Elks club. They have 4 Brunswick 9' tables. Limited to 32 players and we now have 29 signed up.

Harrisburg still has Club Med for 9' tables.

You see I only mention 9' tables as that is where real pool is played.

Many bars have bar boxes but most in shitty condition. Red Rose has 6 or 7 bar boxes but I can't say the condition as I only play bar boxes in my leagues because that is all that is available.

I have a Brunswick Gold Crown 4 in my rec room so I am Golden.

Kevin

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No pool room in York or Lancaster anymore. Leisure Lanes for 9' tables is your best bet. We run a straight pool league there year round.

We are also having a 9 ball tournament on Good Friday at the Lancaster Elks club. They have 4 Brunswick 9' tables. Limited to 32 players and we now have 29 signed up.

Harrisburg still has Club Med for 9' tables.

You see I only mention 9' tables as that is where real pool is played.

Many bars have bar boxes but most in shitty condition. Red Rose has 6 or 7 bar boxes but I can't say the condition as I only play bar boxes in my leagues because that is all that is available.

I have a Brunswick Gold Crown 4 in my rec room so I am Golden.

Kevin
What about Hildy’s Bar? lol

frankw

Semi Retired Bodybuilder
Silver Member
How about the Pho Noodle House on N Prince St?

Was kind of odd being in the back room but the tables were nice.