SBE - any of you at SBE?

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
If someone called me a liar and then I presented the proof, I'd expect an apology and not just a "Well OK."

Good for you. You're an absolutely stand up guy who would do just that yourself. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Low was either lying when he said he ran 100 balls or he was lying when he said he is a poor player. You like the man so you call it just joking around. All I know is what I read on this forum and it looks like a lie to me. He fessed up and admitted he was lying, so good for him. He doesn't need you to engineer a convoluted explanation as to why he was not lying when he already admitted that he had. Before you call me a liar too you should know that I can also produce the quotes to back everything up.

Good for you. You're an absolutely stand up guy. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

PS He's also a liar because feigned insult when I posted something he didn't like. I got a 1 week ban for essentially nothing.

You should not only have gotten more bans but also more time for a lot of other rule breaking crap you posted. There's nothing you should be crying about because you escaped too many times. The Teflon DAN.

Soon after, he did the same exact thing only a worse example of it. I can't go into details because someone might get conveniently "offended" again. You know, he's the guy who's just happy to be around."

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Well not much I can say to that. You call a guy a liar and are proved wrong. Most civil people would have the character to apologize. If Low proved me wrong I'd certainly apologize. Actually I have apologized to him before but it didn't do my any good because he wasn't actually offended. But as they say that's another story.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Well not much I can say to that. You call a guy a liar and are proved wrong. Most civil people would have the character to apologize. If Low proved me wrong I'd certainly apologize. Actually I have apologized to him before but it didn't do my any good because he wasn't actually offended. But as they say that's another story.

Good for you. You're an absolutely stand up guy. :boring2:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know you don't believe or trust me on anything, but TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS, the new BOOK and other special learning tool will be absolutely outta sight to learn and implement it.

LOL. Translation: the next thing for sale will explain everything! That one gets better and better every time I hear it, like a bedtime story.

Amazing as it is after all this time, I still don't think you understand what the complaints are with your aiming system, but then I'm just an absolutely stand up guy. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

In retrospect it looks like I'm being baited so I better shut up now.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL. Translation: the next thing for sale will explain everything! That one gets better and better every time I hear it, like a bedtime story.

Amazing as it is after all this time, I still don't think you understand what the complaints are with your aiming system, but then I'm just an absolutely stand up guy. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

The Final, Final, Final Chapter.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

I guess you'll just have to wait to find out. It is REALLY going to be good!

Amazing as it is after all this time, I still don't think you understand what the complaints are with your aiming system,

My aiming system? I assume you mean the one I use quite well and successfully. I have no complaints whatsoever. NONE.

but then I'm just an absolutely stand up guy. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey, call me a LIAR. I won't get all huffy about it and demand an apology. It's only the internet.

Actually, you're doing the baiting but I think your advice to yourself is perfect.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

I know you don't believe or trust me on anything, but TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS, the new BOOK and other special learning tool will be absolutely outta sight to learn and implement it. It's taking time because it is one helluva project to get right.

Just because we don't see eye to eye on a few things doesn't mean I don't believe or trust anything you say. I hope Stan's book and "special learning tool" finally sheds some light on this 20-year CTE business so that it's not such a mystery to learn or develop. :thumbup:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Just because we don't see eye to eye on a few things doesn't mean I don't believe or trust anything you say. I hope Stan's book and "special learning tool" finally sheds some light on this 20-year CTE business so that it's not such a mystery to learn or develop. :thumbup:

Oh it will! But as you know, it does take "desire" to want to learn and then get on the table physically with it. Whether it's his, yours, or something else.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope Stan's book and "special learning tool" finally sheds some light on this 20-year CTE business so that it's not such a mystery to learn or develop. :thumbup:

I figured out what the special learning tool is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide

It allows you to visualize the shot in 3D. :wink:

Relax, Spider, just a joke. I also hope that Stan's book puts all the bickering to and end. I"m on record saying that many times.

Attachments

• pool.jpg
    pool.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 107

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
*Low500 goes into his best singing voice and moans plaintively an old Jesi Coulter song......"I'm not Lisa-a-a, my name is Julie-e-e."
:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::happydance::happydance:

Keep singing.....I love this song. Go into a Charlie Pride or anything else from the 70's next. It reminds me of when I was a young kid, Sunday drives with mom in that old Chevy while dad was back home sleeping off a hangover from the night before. That old car smelled of camel cigarettes and stale beer, cruising over a West Virginia mountain road, that music playing, ".....Lisa left you...years ago...", my mom singing along. She had a great singing voice.

I had a friend spill a beer in the floor of my truck a few months back. A couple of weeks go by and I swing by his place to pick him up to go to Lowes, and he says, "What stinks?" I tell him it's the beer he spilled and he says "Sorry ". I say, "It's ok....it reminds me of my dad's old Monte Carlo, back when I was little."

Thanks for initiating these memories....I'll be singing this song the rest of the day, picturing my mom's hair blowing in the wind. Good times.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I figured out what the special learning tool is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysergic_acid_diethylamide

It allows you to visualize the shot in 3D. :wink:

That is 100% correct! It WILL allow visualizing the shot in 3D. Your picture is getting warm. It's on the TABLE not the walls.

Relax, Spider, just a joke.

You should joke more often. It's the only time you have something going for yourself in the right direction.

I also hope that Stan's book puts all the bickering to and end. I"m on record saying that many times.

If it does will you apologize? I'm quite certain it will. Whether it puts bickering to an end will be up to the current crew of BICKERERS. I'm sure anything can be beat to death just like is being done currently on the main forum with the application of inside and outside English.

Guess who is the main character creating that stir? Even his blood brother Dave Alciatore is somewhat flummoxed. Fine with me. He has more to say over there than here. A good new home for him.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=473478

Last edited:

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If it does will you apologize? I'm quite certain it will. Whether it puts bickering to an end will be up to the current crew of BICKERERS. I'm sure anything can be beat to death just like is being done currently on the main forum with the application of inside and outside English.

Guess who is the main character creating that stir?

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=473478

Yes, if he explains how his method is 100% objective and the meaning of the "mystery that was never supposed to be" then I will apologize. However, I would add to that apology a question as to why he didn't reveal this explanation 20 years ago. I can't say much more because this is not a free discussion forum and if I stray into censored territory I might get thrown into the gulag.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, if he explains how his method is 100% objective and the meaning of the "mystery that was never supposed to be" then I will apologize. However, I would add to that apology a question as to why he didn't reveal this explanation 20 years ago. I can't say much more because this is not a free discussion forum and if I stray into censored territory I might get thrown into the gulag.

Stan hasn't been working on CTE for 20 years

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Yes, if he explains how his method is 100% objective and the meaning of the "mystery that was never supposed to be" then I will apologize. However, I would add to that apology a question as to why he didn't reveal this explanation 20 years ago.

I don't know who you're referring to as "he". 20 years ago it was Hal and Hal only. Hal NEVER told everything he knew to anyone. It was Hal's desire to pique enough interest and curiosity to keep bugging HIM for more information which he would happily give a little at a time.

He never told me everything or Stan. Stan had to figure a lot out on his own. Stan didn't get involved with Hal until about 10 years ago or less. At a certain point Hal was slowly but surely going downhill with his health. Alzheimer's

I can't say much more because this is not a free discussion forum and if I stray into censored territory I might get thrown into the gulag.

What I can say on Stan's behalf is Hal only gave him so much before the health decline, Stan had to do a lot of trial and error to go along with the info he did have to make it objective and quite fool proof. I know you don't think so but I know it to be true.

Just like Apple keeps improving year after year on their IPhones and other products, Stan has had to do likewise. Can you at least appreciate that and what he's had to go through to get where he is now with the limited information he did get from Hal?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan hasn't been working on CTE for 20 years

OK, 10 years, but why split decades I mean hairs? I was kind of throwing the whole Hal/Stan thing in as one controversy as it is the same controversy with both of them. I'm not sure why Stan had to add another line when Hal already had it figured out, but then that's only 1 of many things that are a mystery.

(treading on thin ice here). Let's change the subject back to LSD and billiards.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
OK, 10 years, but why split decades I mean hairs?

Because it has to be that way. Stan didn't have any involvement with it until 10 years ago. Nothing to speak of.

I was kind of throwing the whole Hal/Stan thing in as one controversy as it is the same controversy with both of them.

But it's not the same. Nor is the direction Stan took it.

I'm not sure why Stan had to add another line when Hal already had it figured out, but then that's only 1 of many things that are a mystery.

Again, Hal didn't tell Stan everything and then his health went south. Stan had to go with what he had and figure out what was remaining in Hal's mind and the puzzle. Maybe the most difficult is in the explanation and delivery to satisfy everyone's needs.

(treading on thin ice here). Let's change the subject back to LSD and billiards.

Good idea. But I'd rather change the subject to what we REALLY have in common. The destruction of this country by the Libs.

But we can't do that here either. It has to be in NPR and that's like getting sucked into a BLACK HOLE.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, well, well.
I swear, these "troublemaker posse" members just wallow in nonsense and controversy...almost like children on a playground.
Their hero Lou Figueroa goes into the main forum and makes lying insinuations and BS about Bill Incardona and they don't make a peep.
Yet, I come in here and post a goofy comment to jerk their chain around, they fall for the joke, and then stumble all over themselves with "he said", "he did this", "he is whatever", etc. etc. and almost wet their pants.
Like a pack of old women gossiping at a yard sale.
No wonder most people stay away from this aiming section.
Life goes on...................................merrily for me. :grin:

Yep, pulling chains, goofy comments, and joking are handy excuses when caught. I don't have the patience for that, so excuse me as I allow you to join some other folks, who share that ethic, in my bit bin. You can all enjoy jokin' around down there together.

Lou Figueroa

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Yep, pulling chains, goofy comments, and joking are handy excuses when caught. I don't have the patience for that, so excuse me as I allow you to join some other folks, who share that ethic, in my bit bin. You can all enjoy jokin' around down there together.

Lou Figueroa

It's difficult to cope with and then explain to others the pain one suffers when getting totally rejected by the GREAT Lou Figueroa.

Man, it stings like a biyatch!! Does it mean YOU won't be coming to this particular forum any more?

ROTFLMFAO!!

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I can say on Stan's behalf is Hal only gave him so much before the health decline, Stan had to do a lot of trial and error to go along with the info he did have to make it objective and quite fool proof. I know you don't think so but I know it to be true.

Just like Apple keeps improving year after year on their IPhones and other products, Stan has had to do likewise. Can you at least appreciate that and what he's had to go through to get where he is now with the limited information he did get from Hal?

If I can speak candidly here for a minute without getting banned, I appreciate and can acknowledge a lot of great and admirable things about Stan. His problem is that he has been over selling his product and promising things that it cannot do, IMO, IMO, IMO. If he cannot back up his product claims, and to date he can't, then he shouldn't be allowed to make those claims. He needed to either "put up or shut up." In other words, if you can't explain or prove your claims then don't make them until you can. That one bit of advice would have spared everybody of 20 years of arguments. It is that simple. The problem is nobody would bother learning such a system if it didn't make extraordinary claims.

Stan has already said he isn't going to be able to explain "the mystery" so I'm not even expecting that. I'm sure the book will be very well presented and illustrated.

Oh, and what does it say of an individual who would rather take the best thing invented since the leather tip to his grave by doling out little part answers rather than give the whole picture to those he trusts? To me, there is another explanation that is more realistic, but I can't get into that.

I'm sorry to hear Hal had alzheimer's. It's got to be the absolute worst thing to have.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's difficult to cope with and then explain to others the pain one suffers when getting totally rejected by the GREAT Lou Figueroa.
Man, it stings like a biyatch!! Does it mean YOU won't be coming to this particular forum any more?
ROTFLMFAO!!
-------------------------

Last edited: