2010 Cue of the Year

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought this might be fun... anyone can post a cue they received new from the cuemaker this year in this thread. After one week I will narrow it down to 12 cues, and then start a poll for the final voting. I understand my choices will be subjective, but I promise to be fair and not let friendship or other influences sway my choices.

I will start it off with the following cue. It was a tough choice for me between this cue and my Gilbert box cue.

Haley_168.jpg

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are really nice cues,I mean it,everyone of these cues are nice.

I hope that we really get some more,This would be the place

Thanks to Jamie for a good idea

Dean

steveinflorida

Silver Member
I didn't buy a cue this year, however, I wanted to say that this is a great
idea for a thread. Looking forward to seeing many more great cues that AZ'ers purchased this year.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coty

Man, you guys AND girls, play some hard ball straight out of the gate! Great idea for a thread. I'm getting some popcorn for this one. :smile:

justabust

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry guys but Steve's BB is above and beyond anything made this year without question. (posted in this section on 12/17.) It's not even close. Tony is on complete different level from pretty much anyone else building cues right now.

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
thanks for this thread.......and ralf the red baron is crazy sweet i forgot how nice it was.....thanks for posting pics again....mickey