Snooker in Washington DC Area

naurice

Hi Forum,

Can anyone recommend a place with Snooker table in Greater Washington DC area? I have called Dave and Busters, and local billiard places but none of them seem to have a Snooker table.

It would be great if you guys could share the locations with Snooker tables in this area.

Thanks,
Naurice

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Forum,

Can anyone recommend a place with Snooker table in Greater Washington DC area? I have called Dave and Busters, and local billiard places but none of them seem to have a Snooker table.

It would be great if you guys could share the locations with Snooker tables in this area.

Thanks,
Naurice

Naurice, I am not aware of any snooker tables in D.C. area.

I do know there is one in Richmond, VA at Playing Field. Call them to be sure they still have it. It was there last time I went, which was a few years ago. :)

drsnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the playing fields got rid of theirs. According to the list, there are 2 in Arlington.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
i think buffalo billiards on 19th street by Dupont Circle!!

Has a large snooker table!!!

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
i think buffalo billiards on 19th street by Dupont Circle!!

Has a large snooker table!!!

Does Buffalo Billiards still have the table? Or did they move it back?

I think it was Buffalo Billiards in D.C. that I called a little over a year ago. At the time I was told that they had sold the table. It'd be great if there's a snooker table in D.C. again. I'd love to see photographic proof!

Rethunk

Snooker pimp
Silver Member
Hi Forum,

Thanks,
Naurice

Here we are seven years later, and I still haven't heard of any snooker tables available in Washington D.C.

http://www.findsnooker.com/Washington_DC.html

If you know of any, please send me an email via the website or follow up here.