Old American 3.5x7 Pool table for sale or Trade! Asking 1250 cash! Please read!

BanksRopen777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have purchased a used billiards table 3.5 x 7 and the plate was removed and previous owner didn't know what kind of table it is! Can anyone help me identify the brand? Trying to get new cushions and bumpers! The rails have the silver round pieces that come up and bolts are under them! The corners and side pockets have metal end caps with indentation to rest your cues on! Table has a self ball return and two side posters to storage the balls! 1 solid piece slate! Rails are 1 5/8 thick from slate to top! I haven't removed the rails as I am not a table repair person! Thanks very much! :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_4150.jpg
    IMG_4150.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 1,687
  • IMG_4324.jpg
    IMG_4324.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 1,655
  • IMG_4325.jpg
    IMG_4325.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 1,659
  • IMG_4326.jpg
    IMG_4326.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 1,829
Last edited:

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have purchased a used billiards table 3.5 x 7 and the plate was removed and previous owner didn't know what kind of table it is! Can anyone help me identify the brand? Trying to get new cushions and bumpers! The rails have the silver round pieces that come up and bolts are under them! The corners and side pockets have metal end caps with indentation to rest your cues on! Table has a self ball return and two side posters to storage the balls! 1 solid piece slate! Rails are 1 5/8 thick from slate to top! I haven't removed the rails as I am not a table repair person! Thanks very much! :cool:

If you haven't already, try posting this in the Table Mechanic section. That is where the guys that know about this stuff hang out.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That's a "Quality" table, built by Baker manufacturing out of Gardena,CA. They went out of business a long time ago. During the last few years of production they were built by Olhausen Billiards as a secondary contract table. The rail bolts are hidden under the caps in the top of the rails.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
The.name plate is no original, the original was a plastic name plate that said Quality on it. There's one in a bar down the street from my shop, I'll take some pictures and show you.

BanksRopen777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a "Quality" table, built by Baker manufacturing out of Gardena,CA. They went out of business a long time ago. During the last few years of production they were built by Olhausen Billiards as a secondary contract table. The rail bolts are hidden under the caps in the top of the rails.

Yes sir your correct I love the table and it plays well! Only dislike the the slate sits down inside of the table on under the rails! Next table will be a diamond!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

BanksRopen777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
798d51eb033fb3cad3fbd83f95202308.jpg
6829a66f74a31e31510828efe1355599.jpg

I have updated the table with Simonis 860 HR felt with K66 bumpers and Double cushioned the pockets to tighten them up! Table is for sale asking 1250! Can not deliver or ship but have someone that I can refer you too.

BanksRopen777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trade 1500 retail cash 1200 to 1000 but willing to take 600 right now for it come get it! Stop playing due to medical issues!

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trade 1500 retail cash 1200 to 1000 but willing to take 600 right now for it come get it! Stop playing due to medical issues!

You definitely missed the point.
You should have saved your money from installing new rubber and Simonis, donated it to some shelter and took the $1250 off your taxes