Valley 7ft home table

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vender says the cabinet comes apart unlike the coin op table any advise?

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks

Thanks ,he told me they were bolted instead of glued and nailed.My other option is a 8ft gold crown but i have to do some remodeling.

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
Actually, Valley actually DID make some 3 piece slate home tables.

I'm not saying I argued with a customer, but I didn't believe it until I saw one myself.

They do unbolt and come apart similar to a lot of the plywood/laminated beam framed tables out there.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Actually, Valley actually DID make some 3 piece slate home tables.

I'm not saying I argued with a customer, but I didn't believe it until I saw one myself.

They do unbolt and come apart similar to a lot of the plywood/laminated beam framed tables out there.

The non-coin version was called the El Tigre, and it didn't come apart, and it had the same undersized 1 piece slate. There is no way to install a 3 piece slate, nor install a bed cloth on a 3 piece slate when the slate is dropped down into the frame of the cabinet. Not saying Valley didn't make some other model of table, but the coin op cabinet design didn't come apart, or have a 3 piece slate option. Now, thats not saying some idoit out there didn't butcher a table at one time determined to get it in the house no matter what....LOL

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
The non-coin version was called the El Tigre, and it didn't come apart, and it had the same undersized 1 piece slate. There is no way to install a 3 piece slate, nor install a bed cloth on a 3 piece slate when the slate is dropped down into the frame of the cabinet. Not saying Valley didn't make some other model of table, but the coin op cabinet design didn't come apart, or have a 3 piece slate option. Now, thats not saying some idoit out there didn't butcher a table at one time determined to get it in the house no matter what....LOL

Right, the one I set up and recovered was a different cabinet design than the coin table style. It was more of a hybrid between those boxy looking Kasson tables and a ATI, but it definitely was a Valley brand. It's the only one I've seen in 17 years, but such a table actually does exist!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Right, the one I set up and recovered was a different cabinet design than the coin table style. It was more of a hybrid between those boxy looking Kasson tables and a ATI, but it definitely was a Valley brand. It's the only one I've seen in 17 years, but such a table actually does exist!

Global builds coin ops like that all the time with 3 piece slates, but they don't use the box style cabinet design like Valley/Dynamo uses