Moori J tip

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do they have that moori "hit" to them? Like the crisp springyness? Sorry thats the best way I can describe it lol.

Joe Barringer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Moori has released another tip called "Ruby" I'll get som in a week or two.
Installed a Moori Jewel a few days ago and it cuts nice, plays nice and holds chalk fine, gonna be interesting to see how much these tips mushrom.
Please let us know about the "Ruby" as it's not supposed to be released until late next year. I'll be very surprised to see if you can actually get them.

No, they are a dark brown. I got mine from Joe, great guy to deal with.
ME! You're nuts! Don't go ruining my reputation like that. I'm the most miserable, short tempered, ill-willed, ranting, volatile and disparaging human being you'd ever want to meet.

Damn, all my years of hard work being miserable just went down the tubes!
:D

jb1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Please let us know about the "Ruby" as it's not supposed to be released until late next year. I'll be very surprised to see if you can actually get them.

ME! You're nuts! Don't go ruining my reputation like that. I'm the most miserable, short tempered, ill-willed, ranting, volatile and disparaging human being you'd ever want to meet.

Damn, all my years of hard work being miserable just went down the tubes!
:D

Not you, Joe Rackem.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last edited:

Joe Barringer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it a "week or so" yet? Let's see, you posted on the 2nd and 7 days later it would be the 9th and today is the 11th so I would think that would qualify as a "week or so".

Hi Joe. I had the tips shipped with some other stuff that took some extra time to get a hold of, but the tips have been available for more than a month.
This is how they look:
ded0709b770518092e40bfeb186046b3.jpg

BigBoof

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you like them? How do they compare to the Jewel in terms of hardness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you like them? How do they compare to the Jewel in terms of hardness?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just installed one now, seems a bit softer than the Jewel tip. When installing the tip it cuts in to fine long ribbons with very little pressure, that's always a good sign.
I'll let you know more when I have gotten some feedback and installed a few more.
I have ordered the new Jewel Malchite now, I'll post pictures and impressions of that tip too.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
I'm the most miserable, short tempered, ill-willed, ranting, volatile and disparaging human being you'd ever want to meet.
Oh how true!!!
Having faced your reaction to emails and the way you got pissed after a mere and reasonable request to meet my needs as a customer, I second all of the above above.

Joe Nielsen (Nielsen's Billiards) is a real gentleman and a real deal, I second that too.
I ordered from them several times and has never been treated better. A+++ seller, very nice business.

Joe Barringer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh how true!!!
Having faced your reaction to emails and the way you got pissed after a mere and reasonable request to meet my needs as a customer, I second all of the above above.

Joe Nielsen (Nielsen's Billiards) is a real gentleman and a real deal, I second that too.
I ordered from them several times and has never been treated better. A+++ seller, very nice business.

GREAT! Glad you found an alternative to us. We cannot "meet my needs as a customer" as we are not a baby sitting service. Nielsen is great at 'baby sitting' if you require that extra special attention because you're not capable of doing the simple task of placing an order correctly the first time.

jb1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just checking back in after using this tip for a few months. I can't think of a single thing negative to say about it. I hope he never stops making them because I intend to use this tip for the rest of my life. It actually makes a noticeable difference in how well I play. I've never had that experience with any other tips that I've used. Of course, your mileage may vary.