Kamui Leather Cue Case

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Does anyone have any information on the Tooled Leather Cue Cases Kamui used to make. I saw some photo's a while back and they looked really nice.

Thanks

Frank

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Kamui Leather Case

Does anyone have any information on the Tooled Leather Cue Cases Kamui used to make. I saw some photo's a while back and they looked really nice.

Thanks

Frank

Still looking for some background information if any is available!

Thanks for any help!!!

Wedge

Poolplayer3007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The production stoped 3-4 years ago, it was too expensive for sale. Thats why they stoped the production. 1500 dollars was too much money for the people. I aked the leader of Kamui. I wanted this cue case too :(

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Looks nice, but the interior doesn't look like it would provide much in the way of protection.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
Looks nice, but the interior doesn't look like it would provide much in the way of protection.

exactly, there is no hard tubes/frame, just a thick layer of leather covering the compartments, with minimal padding. this Kamui case cannot be classified as a hard case. you can press any side of it with minimal force of hands.

maybe pretty, but not a good protective case.

bflgvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And all that said, you don't even get a cube of chalk with the package. I think that I'll just have to pass on the deal..

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll bet for enough greenbacks, JB would make an awesome interior to fit it.:thumbup:

gtwhite

I have a Kamui Case that I would consider parting with for the right price $800 OBO. I have had it since 2012. It has been used very lightly, maybe 3-4 months. I had it in a protective case when not in use. I am shooting leagues now and I really don't think it's the case to carry to leagues.

Thanks