2016 JFlowers Upgrade cue cases by Jiasen

Jiasen

JF custom cue
Silver Member
Dear everyone,
This is a display thread attributing the J.Flowers upgrade line cue cases.As some of you may already know, this line of cases are all made by JiaSen Cue Case Factory in China.

Photos of our goods will be posted from frequently, so please come back to visit from time to time, welcome to all comments & suggestions…good or bad, thanks a lot!
66b9f782-4374-4faf-ad74-716134cd8b55-original.jpeg

82a09208-ec4f-4b72-ac17-bb6b7d04fa57-original.jpeg

06145991-daf7-4977-ac29-e98030e8231b-original.jpeg

9ed1cace-9042-487c-8dd5-a714e87285db-original.jpeg

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
so please come back to visit from time to time, welcome to all comments & suggestions…good or bad, thanks a lot!

My .2. Very creative, Not for me ...but they are for different tastes. Good or bad? You'll have to judge by the sales. That'll be your accurate feed back.
The case on the bottom would be my fave. Good luck with them.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Other than the pink one, I would take them all.
The workmanship looks terrific, and the designs are very tasteful.

Jiasen

JF custom cue
Silver Member
Other than the pink one, I would take them all.
The workmanship looks terrific, and the designs are very tasteful.

Thank you for your comment.Could you help to tell me your email?Or you can send email to me:jf18@jflowerscase.com

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
The casework looks fine. It's the colors that I find disturbing. I like black or brown or tan for cases colors. Past that the bright colors are a bit girly.

Jiasen

JF custom cue
Silver Member
The casework looks fine. It's the colors that I find disturbing. I like black or brown or tan for cases colors. Past that the bright colors are a bit girly.

Thank you for you comments.We also have black & brown and tan for case colors.Photos of our cue cases will be posted from frequently, so please come back to visit from time to time, thanks a lot!

amarillonarrow

Registered
My Experience With JFlowers

First, if I am out of line on this forum I will apologize ahead of time, but I felt I should let people know about my BAD experience with Jiasen, who sells JFlowers cue cases now. And, I gave them over 2 months to make things right with me, but they just ignored me.

If anyone has been looking at eBay, Jiasen normally has about 3 cases listed for sale, starting at over $1500 to over $1700, or best offer And, these are NOT custom made for the customer, they are off the rack cases. I saw a case I liked and offered $800 plus $60 shipping. They countered at $1000 and I countered at $900, which they accepted, plus the shipping. I kept in direct contact with them and asked if they could tool my name into the leather for that price. They charged me $100, which probably cost them $2 in labor. I figure one hour of labor and they pay their factory workers about $2 an hour. Then, I wanted hard tubes instead of soft sleeves (can you imagine, they were asking $1613 for a case with soft sleeves). Also, I bought 24 covered hard tubes from them since I make my own cases and don't like covering the tubes. They charged me a very reasonable $1 each for the tubes. But, they charged me an extra $100 for the 6 tubes in the case at $1 each.

Ok, this is my opinion, and other people might have had good luck with Jiasen. So, I paid $1160 for a case that is probably only worth about $400. My fault, my stupidity, but I can live with that because I DO like the case. The day BEFORE I bought this case from Jiasen (I didn't think they would accept my counteroffer of $900) I bought a really nice JFlowers 2 x 4 case from PoolDawg here in the U.S. It is model JF16 A02 and has the Deadstroke hand holding cards. I paid $488 with FREE shipping and am very happy with the case. After buying the case from Jiasen on eBay and staying in contact with them, I asked them how much this SAME Deadstroke case would cost me, and they didn't know what I had just paid for it from PoolDawg. They quoted me $760 retail and said they could sell it to me for $600 wholesale. I then asked how PoolDawg could buy the case from them and then sell it for $488 over here and still make money on it. They didn't have an answer for me.

Here's what really ticked me off. They asked me if I could get wood over here since I'm a Mickey Mouse half way decent quality pool cue maker myself, but don't sell any. Just keep them or give them to friends. I spent a lot of time trying to find them the wood they wanted and finally spent almost $300 for some ebony to send to them to see if the quality was good enough for them. I had to pay $100 to ship the wood to them. THEY STUCK ME WITH THE WOOD and wouldn't pay for it. On top of that they strung me along for over 60 days making me think they were going to pay for it. I went to leave negative feedback for them on eBay and then figured out why they strung me along. I didn't know it but now on eBay you only have 60 days to leave feedback. They knew this and strung me along so that I couldn't leave negative feedback. So, I guess THIS is my negative feedback.. Sorry for the length of this, and I hope I'm not out of line on this forum, but I felt it was worth warning people that MY OPINION is that Jiasen JFlowers cases are worth about 3 to 4 times less than what they are trying to sell them for. And, their customer service with me was terrible. Thanks.

amarillonarrow

Registered
Follow Up On My Jiasen Experience

I forgot to mention that the tooling on the $1160 JFlowers case I bought from Jiasen was NOT the best quality. Not too bad, but should have been a lot better for the price of the case. The main feature of the case I bought was a sexy red headed woman in a two piece bathing suit. The face of the woman was tooled terribly, and I let Jiasen know this. Also, when you remove a cue from the case the tubes slide up and you have to push them down. I own over 30 cases from all different makers and all of the tubes in the cases I have are secured so they don't slide around. I let them know this, also, Their reply was pretty lame, in my opinion. They said they make them loose so you can take them out and clean them. Ridiculous!!

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
but I felt it was worth warning people that MY OPINION is that Jiasen JFlowers cases are worth about 3 to 4 times less than what they are trying to sell them for. And, their customer service with me was terrible. Thanks.

I forgot to mention that the tooling on the $1160 JFlowers case I bought from Jiasen was NOT the best quality.

Sorry to hear but thanks for your review.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
First, if I am out of line on this forum I will apologize ahead of time, but I felt I should let people know about my BAD experience with Jiasen, who sells JFlowers cue cases now. And, I gave them over 2 months to make things right with me, but they just ignored me.

If anyone has been looking at eBay, Jiasen normally has about 3 cases listed for sale, starting at over $1500 to over $1700, or best offer And, these are NOT custom made for the customer, they are off the rack cases. I saw a case I liked and offered $800 plus $60 shipping. They countered at $1000 and I countered at $900, which they accepted, plus the shipping. I kept in direct contact with them and asked if they could tool my name into the leather for that price. They charged me $100, which probably cost them $2 in labor. I figure one hour of labor and they pay their factory workers about $2 an hour. Then, I wanted hard tubes instead of soft sleeves (can you imagine, they were asking $1613 for a case with soft sleeves). Also, I bought 24 covered hard tubes from them since I make my own cases and don't like covering the tubes. They charged me a very reasonable $1 each for the tubes. But, they charged me an extra $100 for the 6 tubes in the case at $1 each.

Ok, this is my opinion, and other people might have had good luck with Jiasen. So, I paid $1160 for a case that is probably only worth about $400. My fault, my stupidity, but I can live with that because I DO like the case. The day BEFORE I bought this case from Jiasen (I didn't think they would accept my counteroffer of $900) I bought a really nice JFlowers 2 x 4 case from PoolDawg here in the U.S. It is model JF16 A02 and has the Deadstroke hand holding cards. I paid $488 with FREE shipping and am very happy with the case. After buying the case from Jiasen on eBay and staying in contact with them, I asked them how much this SAME Deadstroke case would cost me, and they didn't know what I had just paid for it from PoolDawg. They quoted me $760 retail and said they could sell it to me for $600 wholesale. I then asked how PoolDawg could buy the case from them and then sell it for $488 over here and still make money on it. They didn't have an answer for me.

Here's what really ticked me off. They asked me if I could get wood over here since I'm a Mickey Mouse half way decent quality pool cue maker myself, but don't sell any. Just keep them or give them to friends. I spent a lot of time trying to find them the wood they wanted and finally spent almost $300 for some ebony to send to them to see if the quality was good enough for them. I had to pay $100 to ship the wood to them. THEY STUCK ME WITH THE WOOD and wouldn't pay for it. On top of that they strung me along for over 60 days making me think they were going to pay for it. I went to leave negative feedback for them on eBay and then figured out why they strung me along. I didn't know it but now on eBay you only have 60 days to leave feedback. They knew this and strung me along so that I couldn't leave negative feedback. So, I guess THIS is my negative feedback.. Sorry for the length of this, and I hope I'm not out of line on this forum, but I felt it was worth warning people that MY OPINION is that Jiasen JFlowers cases are worth about 3 to 4 times less than what they are trying to sell them for. And, their customer service with me was terrible. Thanks.

Well I tried to help them out years ago but I finally had to give up. I spent a lot of time at JiaSen. They could have been a truly great cue case maker. They have all the tools and ability but not the leadership or care.

I really regret helping them as everything I taught them was in vain. They are ruining the J.Flowers brand and as you found out the quality of the product isn't that great.

My advice to everyone is to deal with people whom you can call during your own daytime OR who have built a solid reputation.

nutcasenyc

Student of the game
Silver Member
Well I tried to help them out years ago but I finally had to give up. I spent a lot of time at JiaSen. They could have been a truly great cue case maker. They have all the tools and ability but not the leadership or care.

I really regret helping them as everything I taught them was in vain. They are ruining the J.Flowers brand and as you found out the quality of the product isn't that great.

My advice to everyone is to deal with people whom you can call during your own daytime OR who have built a solid reputation.

You "helped" him alright...in a back stabbing way! while learning assembly techniques from their workers when you were instructed to leave the premises, but you went n thru one'a your hissy fits n stuck around anyways. In other words, he helped you grow alot more n made the "JB" you are today...so dun get the story twisted!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You "helped" him alright...in a back stabbing way! while learning assembly techniques from their workers when you were instructed to leave the premises, but you went n thru one'a your hissy fits n stuck around anyways. In other words, he helped you grow alot more n made the "JB" you are today...so dun get the story twisted!

Whoa. Back up son.

I was NEVER, asked to leave the premises at Jiasen, nor asked to leave any part of the factory. I had full access to all parts of the factory with no restrictions.

Let's not get twisted Mike. I lived there for 3 months and worked in the shop every day with his people teaching them everything and holding back nothing. And over the years I visited many more times for days and weeks each year.

There is NOTHING I have learned from Jiasen that I use in our case making. Not one single thing that he has ever done have I taken from them.

What I did do was help them to buy tools, I showed them innovative techniques, I worked alongside the prototype shop to show them how to avoid common mistakes, I went with Wang to source leather and vinyl and parts and showed him the difference between bad parts and good ones.

And three years ago I tried to help him further by allowing him to make a line of cases for us with a version of our interiors inside. But he couldn't be bothered to sew up the interior correctly so now I am on the hook for 1500 cases that are defective.

In return he has liberally used my name to sell cases, he has made a lot of knockoffs of my designs. He has made knockoffs of my friend's designs that I showed him only so he could see the larger world of cases. And he took the J. Flowers brand far outside the scope we had agreed to use it for. So let's not try to remake the story Mike.

You were there for PART of it. I was there for all of it.

EDIT: I just remembered that once Wang came to visit me with someone else in tow and they took pictures and notes while in my shop. I freely shared with them every technique we were using at that time and held nothing back. You are truly off base here Mike and with no reason either. I will be at SBE next week and I want to see you come to my booth and make these same accusations in front of my wife who was right there beside me on many of the trips. Unreal off the wall BS here.

Also, I think you are fully aware of Wang's shortcomings or you would be pushing his cases hard. But you probably don't want to be on the hook for the poor quality either. You are in a GREAT position to sell Jiasen cases in the USA since you are an American and you speak Mandarin and you are a pool player and you know the business. You could do very well with his cases so what's holding you back? Surely you know there is a lot of money to be made selling these cases in the USA? Of course what would you do with a customer like Amarillonow who isn't happy to have spent $1100 on a case with such poor workmanship in it? I mean if we screw up I eat it and make a new case at our expense and keep doing it until the customer is happy. How confident are you in Wang's ability to support you when it comes to unhappy customers? I am pretty sure you know the answer to that already.

That you could even think the thought that JB Cases owes ANYTHING to JiaSen or Wang Sen Ban for where JB Cases is shows me that that you are either way misinformed or you are being willfully malicious. I like you still so I am going to go with misinformed. I went out on the line for JiaSen many times over the years to the point that I had to try and defend him here on AZB when he blatantly (and badly) copied Rex Goulet's work. I met with Wang in Shanghai expressly to voice my anger over it and was told he would not do it again and then.....he did again and again and again.... So I don't want to hear the BS Mike. You and I talked about the issues many times so don't flip now.

Last edited:

Jiasen

JF custom cue
Silver Member
Sorry to hear but thanks for your review.

Thank you for your attention to us.We are factory,we dont want to say more.Facts speak louder than words and justice will prevail.Please help to review the attached screenshot.You will understand all the ins and outs.Why he praise more than once?
Facebook ??????.png?????????.png