Giuseppe vs. Vincitore

JFire

Registered
Hello all, I am in the market for my first real case and I have narrowed it down to these two cases. I understand everyone loves JB cases and I would buy one of those in a heartbeat except I want a leather case and I cannot justify the cost of the JB leather cases because at this time I just don't travel with my cues very much. So that being said I am trying to stay between 150-200 dollars and these two fit the bill. Having said that which of these two in a 3x4, 3x5, or 3x6 would you purchase if it was your money?? If you having any pictures of yours (specifically the interior) I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Jeff

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Cases

Neither of those are " real cue cases "

Unmmmmmm.... the vincitore is not real leather...maybe the strap...
If you like to see how they wear out and how the hardware/zippers break I've got one to show you and the cues floop around like fish in those junk cases..
Giuseppe cases I've seen last longer and built better but the zippers will still fail..

I'll dig up a pic and post of the wear/fail on vincitore or Giuseppe..

Anyway you can I suggest to save up your cash and buy a real leather case from one of the several case makers that make cases that will last you and your kids/grand kids a few lifetimes.
The offbrand production cases is a wolf in sheeps clothing....<~ they are out to get you.

Rob.M

JFire

Registered
Ok...well how about my first case that is not a 1x1 $30 job.

Any pics you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks again,

Jeff

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
VINCINTORE. Better than Giuseppe.

However, because I bought pretty outside and shitty inside is why I make cases today. Never again will I put my cues into a case without knowing how it's made all the to the bottom inside or it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

JFire

Registered
Thanks for the reply John, I have built a case and have it saved on your site. I may end up skipping the leather and getting the JB rugged because of what I have learned on here. Your site says 8 weeks to make it...is that pretty accurate??

Thanks,

Jeff

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
If you want a leather look maybe a instroke premier. Decent case for the money, it is vinyl, but appears to be leather.

I picked up a j/b rugged, and couldn't be happier. But had a premier for years, sold it to a buddy who has been using it for the last 7 years and it is still in the same shape I sold it to him in.

JC

Coos Cues
When i got my JB rugged 3 years ago it was like a snapper. Slide those butts and shafts in snug as a rug. Now it's like the sleeve of an old peacoat. Unless you pack it full the stuff rattles around. Like my first wife.

JC

JFire

Registered
Thanks for the replies everyone...JC, I about died when I read that! Ha Ha! That is interesting to hear. That is the first negative I have heard about a JB case.

Jeff

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
When i got my JB rugged 3 years ago it was like a snapper. Slide those butts and shafts in snug as a rug. Now it's like the sleeve of an old peacoat. Unless you pack it full the stuff rattles around. Like my first wife.

JC

The man paints a beautiful picture...:D

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member

JC
Lol. This is funny. Also why we now have removable interiors. You can get a younger model easily.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Thanks for the reply John, I have built a case and have it saved on your site. I may end up skipping the leather and getting the JB rugged because of what I have learned on here. Your site says 8 weeks to make it...is that pretty accurate??

Thanks,

Jeff
Most of the time we are able to deliver in 8 weeks or less.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I carried a 2 X 4 Giuseppe for a decade + before giving it to my son, who carries it now. Never had a single issue with the case, and it has held up nicely. Is it a JB, or an On-Q? No...Will it get the job done? Yes. :)
j2

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Hello all, I am in the market for my first real case and I have narrowed it down to these two cases. I understand everyone loves JB cases and I would buy one of those in a heartbeat except I want a leather case and I cannot justify the cost of the JB leather cases because at this time I just don't travel with my cues very much. So that being said I am trying to stay between 150-200 dollars and these two fit the bill. Having said that which of these two in a 3x4, 3x5, or 3x6 would you purchase if it was your money?? If you having any pictures of yours (specifically the interior) I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Jeff
Guiseppe is not leather.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guiseppe is not leather.

Here was a Guiseppe case I got in for repair one time...... Ended up telling the guy he could buy a new case for what I would charge him to fix it..... :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_1082.jpg
    IMG_1082.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_1083.jpg
    IMG_1083.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 504
  • IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 506

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB is a great case maker JC is just jiving him
unless i am mistaken

Thhere was a quote about:long after the sweetness of a low price was over the misery of a cheap product lingered on

or something like it

anyway,just buy a JB case,you get a lot of case for the money,the cues are protected

you won't find you cue bouncing on the side walk and you won't find your blood pressure boiling when you get a lousy case that either wears out or breaks and you won't be getting mad because the cheapo case makers don't stand behind it

by the way i ordered a dozen cases some time back John
pretend like we are not fiends and send my cues post haste