JB Ultimate Rugged 3x6

Viader

Registered
Got my new all black JB Case today, which is pretty impressive considering that I ordered it around 2:00 pm yesterday. I opted for standard UPS ground shipping. I live only three hours away from JB's location, so I figured it would arrive in a few days. JB obviously processes their orders quickly since I got it about 24 hours later!

The Ultimate Rugged is basic looking but has a high quality appearance--much more so than the budget 3x5 Elite brand case I was using. The nylon exterior is like fine luggage, and I really like is how much more compact the JB case is--bulkiness is about 1/3 less than my old case with room for one more shaft plus an extra storage compartment. The top and side handles feel awesome, stitching is top quality, and the blue interior adds a nice contrast to the black exterior. The carrying strap adjusts easily, and if you're relatively slim, it's long enough that you can carry it on your back bandolier style.

Not much else to say that others haven't already written, but I am very pleased with this purchase--I will definitely look at JB's for my next case purchase.

john coloccia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just picked one up a few weeks ago. My 20 year old Porper 2x4 was starting to show it's age, though I have to say that it served me very well and I really liked the tapered tube style. I really loved that old Porper case.

But having lived with the JB for a bit now, I can honestly say I like it better. Very high quality everything, and the pocket sizes are well thought out. I'm very satisfied and would buy another in a heartbeat if I needed it.