2017 JFlowers New cue cases!

Jiasen

JF custom cue
Silver Member
This is a display thread attributing 2017 JFlowers new styles !

Multi-function & Large capacity ; Different sizes & Internal design ; Attractive design, Beautiful appearance & Diversified colors; Handiness and easy to carry (Pull Rod with wheels design), Antitheft & compressive etc.

Photos of our goods will be posted from frequently, so please come back to visit from time to time, welcome to all comments & suggestions…good or bad, thanks a lot!

01-3.jpg03-3.jpg07-3.jpg04.jpg05-1.jpg

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member

Multi-function & Large capacity ; Different sizes & Internal design ; Attractive design, Beautiful appearance & Diversified colors; Handiness and easy to carry (Pull Rod with wheels design), Antitheft & compressive etc.

Photos of our goods will be posted from frequently, so please come back to visit from time to time, welcome to all comments & suggestions…good or bad, thanks a lot!

View attachment 458649View attachment 458650View attachment 458651View attachment 458652View attachment 458653
How much for the Blue one style, maybe only Change the Color to red if possible :wink:

Zirroe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

View attachment 458649View attachment 458650View attachment 458651View attachment 458652View attachment 458653

Im interested in a dealer size case
Message me with pricing info.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hear you cant put cues in there with joint caps? Has that been corrected?