Stout case reviews

Rackattach

Banned
Bought a few of these for storage and absolutely love everything about them. They hold cues snugly and secured and everything is as you'd want it in a case. I've owned over 100 cases and these seem to be my favorite so far.

The 2x3 is perfect for a playing cue with 2 shafts and a break cue.

The 4x8 is a great case for storing cues also.

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Thank you. Even though I don't make a dime on them and we have nothing to do with the making of them I am glad you like the knockoff of my design and construction methods.

If you ever want to own the original, made even better than the four year old versions that the Stout is built on, go to www.jbcases.com to have a access to over a billion design possibilities.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Awesome. I just ordered another 7&7.

dcking

Registered
I wonder if he plays with knockoff predators too..original is always the best..have 2 jbs..best hands down....

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awesome. I just ordered another 7&7.

I wonder if he plays with knockoff predators too..original is always the best..have 2 jbs..best hands down....

Call us butter....we're on a roll :killingme::killingme::killingme:

I'm on my 4th. One more and my wife said she is taking them and leaving me. I will miss those JB cases.

Last edited:

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stout cases are a blatant example of design theft. Why anyone would want to support that sort of thing is surprising.

Rackattach

Banned
Stout cases are a blatant example of design theft. Why anyone would want to support that sort of thing is surprising.

Well I didn't know. I do now.
All I did was post a review of my case and this JB fellow jumped down my throat. Then he went on to state he " doesn't need any more positive reviews" when I asked about buying one so when I went to order 2 more cases I would've ordered his but his tone and disrespect for me pushed me to order two more stout cases instead. I'm very happy with them.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
On a good note threads like this give JB cases more positive exposure. To those that are thinking about buying a JB do not hesitate. Buy the one you like and can afford. His cases set the standard for function and fashion. They will last a lifetime if not abused. I like the fact that JB has cases finished and ready to ship. And to build one is worth waiting for.

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
All I did was post a review of my case and this JB fellow jumped down my throat. Then he went on to state he " doesn't need any more positive reviews" when I asked about buying one so when I went to order 2 more cases I would've ordered his but his tone and disrespect for me pushed me to order two more stout cases instead. I'm very happy with them.
Not sure what was disrespectful to you in this statement.

Thank you. Even though I don't make a dime on them and we have nothing to do with the making of them I am glad you like the knockoff of my design and construction methods.

If you ever want to own the original, made even better than the four year old versions that the Stout is built on, go to www.jbcases.com to have a access to over a billion design possibilities.

That's what I wrote. If you took offense to that then that's on you.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
And you did not ask about purchasing a JB Case. You asked me to send you one.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Maybe you didn't expect for the designer off the originals to comment on your review of the knockoffs and that alone offends your sensibilities. Or maybe you didn't know you purchased a knockoff. In any event when you choose to post a review of a knockoff in a public forum I think it is my duty to my brand and the people I employ to let the readers know that there is an original choice which is also a better value. Nothing against you personally even though you seem to have taken it that way.

I personally do not care if you ever purchase a JB Case. Knockoffs happen and I have been supplying the knockoff artists with great originals for 26 years. Far more knockoffs of my designs have been sold than I have ever made.

That doesn't mean that I don't get to continue to point them out when I see them.

Everything you like about the knockoffs is because of what I designed. And I will continue to innovate and JB Case customers will continue to benefit from that innovation while those who buy knockoffs will be lagging a couple years behind.

And the funny thing about it is the construction flaws that the JB Cases had three years ago are built into the knockoffs because copiers can only copy and have to cut corners to be able to sell at a lower price. Meanwhile the JB Cases customers who had defective cases from three years ago have gotten new replacements built to the improved construction standard.

So when the knockoffs start to fall apart and customers are stuck with $180 useless cases JB Case customers will have long forgotten the extra $20 or so they paid for an original with a lifetime warranty.

bob_bushka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John did send me a nice 2x4 case a few years ago when my buddy Chad "Big Nasty" Pollman passed away. Raised $700 for his 13 year old daughters college fund. John actually emailed me and offered to do this. Nuff said except thank you again!

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought a Stout case. Because of this website I was going to get a JB, but after I called them twice without getting an answer or being able to leave a message, and after sending them an email that never got a response I decided to save $60 and get some customer service. Maybe JB cases are better, but the Stout I got is high quality, well made and I received it in 48 hours. Perhaps it's not as good as JB; I don't know but it's very, very good and I would recommend them to anyone who'd like a great case.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All I did was post a review of my case and this JB fellow jumped down my throat. .

Nobody jumped down your throat.

And "this JB fellow" is probably the most prominent case designer and maker there is.

Personally, If I bought a cheap knock off I would appreciate somebody letting me know. And he was nice about it. :smile: