justin.powell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pics of a Schon I just picked up :D .

SchonCues001.jpg

SchonCues002.jpg

mr8ball

My Schon

This is an STL 20 wich its suppose to only be two or three made with the LTD on them. Here is a letter i got for it from Even Clark.

The top cue is what became the STL20. I made about 2 as LTD before I formalized my LTD rules and I liked this cue so much I have continued to make it.

I have the orgional shaft for it but i play with the OB1. It is about 30 years old i guess

Attachments

• FB Bike Show 175.jpg
    FB Bike Show 175.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 8,190

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Here's a unique one.....................:)

Attachments

• SchonC.JPG
    SchonC.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 7,640
  • SchonA.JPG
    SchonA.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 7,528
  • SchonD.JPG
    SchonD.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 7,553

mr8ball

One thing i noticed when i go to tournaments. You hardly ever see a used Schon for sale. I guess people know a good stick when they have it.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
2 old Schons

This is the only pic I have with both Schons in it. They are the 2 at the bottom, an R-13 and an R-6.
collectionpics011.jpg

coryjeb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do any of you know when the Schon OM series would have been made and is there anything special about this line? Could not find anything on Schon's website. Thanks.

Also, if it helps, the schon label is on the collar, not above.

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
coryjeb said:
Do any of you know when the Schon OM series would have been made and is there anything special about this line? Could not find anything on Schon's website. Thanks.

Also, if it helps, the schon label is on the collar, not above.

Schon OM was a special line of Schon cues that Evan Clarke designed and made exclusively for our company.

Michael.

p.s: I will try to post a few pictures of some of the Schon cues that we have for AZ's enjoyment.

Bassmaster

Gone Fishin
Silver Member
Here is a Pic of my Schon sl23....its the original Playboy cue used in the 1995 Playboy article "High end status shooters" It was stolen in South Beach Miami 2 yrs ago.

Attachments

• Schon playboy cue sl23.jpg
    Schon playboy cue sl23.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 9,618

Bassmaster

Gone Fishin
Silver Member
The replacement cue for my stolen Sl23 was this very nice Schon Unque 27.

Attachments

• Ebay sell items 013.jpg
    Ebay sell items 013.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 8,790

coryjeb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Michael-Hoang said:
Schon OM was a special line of Schon cues that Evan Clarke designed and made exclusively for our company.

Michael.

p.s: I will try to post a few pictures of some of the Schon cues that we have for AZ's enjoyment.

Michael- when were these cues made? Specifically, the OM-5. Thanks.