WPBA Players Should Post Something Here

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I find that the total lack of attention from the WPBA is unreal. You would think someone at the WPBA Office would put a player profile or an update here once a month. Certainly, I would not expect a back and forth dialog, but, something should be good enough of a somewhat interesting read.

Since 1998 to about 2005, the gals had everything in order. What the heck destroyed the exposure they were getting ?

So sad. The gals that were on the wpba tour in the time period I mentioned were super FAN - tastic with great communication skills and totally a class act. I looked again and not a single entry from almost a year ago.

Someone in the WPBA needs to make an effort once a month, wow...... Really.

I want to say, Congrat's to the gals for their 40th Anniversary !! Well Done,

Here's a promo from their web site www.wpba.com

There is some sort of tournament on April 16th, 2016 in West Peroria, IL coming up. They do not say really what it is or who will be there as it may be a under professional tournament.

PoolChump

Banned
Lack of resources at WPBA

I find that the total lack of attention from the WPBA is unreal. You would think someone at the WPBA Office would put a player profile or an update here once a month. Certainly, I would not expect a back and forth dialog, but, something should be good enough of a somewhat interesting read.

Since 1998 to about 2005, the gals had everything in order. What the heck destroyed the exposure they were getting ?

So sad. The gals that were on the wpba tour in the time period I mentioned were super FAN - tastic with great communication skills and totally a class act. I looked again and not a single entry from almost a year ago.

Someone in the WPBA needs to make an effort once a month, wow...... Really.

I want to say, Congrat's to the gals for their 40th Anniversary !! Well Done,

Here's a promo from their web site www.wpba.com

There is some sort of tournament on April 16th, 2016 in West Peroria, IL coming up. They do not say really what it is or who will be there as it may be a under professional tournament.

I would have to believe that the WPBA website is maintained by only a few people most likely due to the lack of resources and the decline of pool in general. :sorry: