Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page So you dont think we have societal problems??
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
Mr. Magoo
Banned
Mr. Magoo has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Magoo has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Magoo has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Magoo has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Magoo has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Magoo has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Magoo has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Magoo has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Magoo has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Magoo has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Magoo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-05-2013, 07:04 AM

Quote:
"To me, "leaving things to someone else" is what 99.9% of society does; voting for the same political asshats you see on the corporate media, buying a new car every few years, listenning to commercials as if they aren't rubbish and rot, owning a tie and jacket, watching "the news" on corporate media, listenning to pop radio, kissing your bosses ass, etc."All these, to me, contribute to the degradation of our culture and society; because they all acts of 'letting others think for you'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Yes, your items above contribute a lot to societal problems... I mean, much more than teenagers getting pregnant, raising kids without fathers, a life of welfare, and a life soon turned to criime, drugs and other deviant behavior, that entire neighborhoods are shooting galleries filled with gangbanders, hookers and drug dealers....
Damn, if only I had not worn the stripe tie to work today !! i"m so sorry...it is all my fault....

If the 99.9% of society (the "norms") weren't doing the fuktup things that I listed, then the unfortunate situations that you listed would not happen so much.

The headspace of this society points to unwed mothers, drug addicts, etc. and says "they" did a mistake . . . . whereas I say the mistake was in building a world for these people in which it is so darn attractive to fukup as they did.

Yes, the things I listed are "normal things" . . . but they are things that actually make "normal" people into non-thinkers. For example . . . what is a tie for? Is it just there to be uncomfortable around yer neck? Does it do anything? Why does our entire "code" of dress (for males only btw) in the workplace include this completely useless item. To me, it represents a medieval throwback that anyone who thinks for themselves would laugh at.

"Nice tie, Lord Douchebag"

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: