My Biagio

jerryt33

I have a Biago pool cue. I've had it for years. Never use it. I've done a little research on it a few years ago. I know that it was made in England. Cause it still has 2 original stickers on it that says ( Made In England ). the other writing on those two tiny little sticks are ( A 1007 ) and ( 19 OZ ). Now from what I remember from the research I did on Biagio pool cues. They were a high end pool cue made in England. But at the time there was no market for high end pool ques in England. So Biagio brought there company to America in the early 1970. I believe that Mcdermett started makeing them. The stick then said on them ( Baigio by Mcdermett ). I've seen similar cues to the one I have that dates back to the 1950's. I've been told that I could get between $ 3000 and $ 5000 for this cue. I really had no need to sell it until now. Idiot on a cell phone rare end me doing 55 while I was sitting at a red light.
Any info any one has on these cues. Please let me know. If anyone is interested in buying this beautiful cue. I can send or post pictures.
Thanks Jerry

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not an expert on these cues but I would think a couple hundred at best. They are production cues.They made a lot of them.

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not an expert on these cues but I would think a couple hundred at best. They are production cues.They made a lot of them.

right on measureman. I have played with and owned a few Biagios. They were basically like a Meucci IMO. Nothing wrong or great with them...just a solid playing cue in the low to mid price range.

Gerry

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Biagio

These were made 'for' billiard emporium (company had several names over the years).

We sold quite a few in late 1980's thru mid 1990's - I think.

Mark griffin

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a Biago pool cue. I've had it for years. Never use it. I've done a little research on it a few years ago. I know that it was made in England. Cause it still has 2 original stickers on it that says ( Made In England ). the other writing on those two tiny little sticks are ( A 1007 ) and ( 19 OZ ). Now from what I remember from the research I did on Biagio pool cues. They were a high end pool cue made in England. But at the time there was no market for high end pool ques in England. So Biagio brought there company to America in the early 1970. I believe that Mcdermett started makeing them. The stick then said on them ( Baigio by Mcdermett ). I've seen similar cues to the one I have that dates back to the 1950's. I've been told that I could get between $ 3000 and $ 5000 for this cue. I really had no need to sell it until now. Idiot on a cell phone rare end me doing 55 while I was sitting at a red light.
Any info any one has on these cues. Please let me know. If anyone is interested in buying this beautiful cue. I can send or post pictures.
Thanks Jerry

I seem to remember them being available from Crystal Leisure. I sold a few of them and don't remember them being very expensive, under a hundred wholesale not to say there were not more high end models.

Last edited:

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
I don't know where Biagio originated, but they were a Joss line during the late 80's, early 90's...

JV