A-hole Even Shoots Pool Like An A-hole

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
The Onion used to have a print edition. My buddy, who lived in Wisconsin (the paper started in Madison) used to send me outrageously funny articles. It was the National Lampoon of college newspapers.

Now my friend sends me real stories that are equally outrageous and titles the email "not from The Onion".

Satire at it's finest!

JC

Coos Cues
shhhhhhhhh youre depriving us of further responses from people who dont understand comedy.............. :thumbup:

sounds like a complete idiot / moron shooting pool like a complete idiot / moron. I could not imagine anyone acting like that, and very hard to believe that the story is even true.

picard-facepalm.jpg

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Asshole Even Shoots Pool Like An Asshole

MONTROSE, CA—According to acquaintances, area asshole Kris Stenstrup, 31, even shoots pool like an asshole. "He's not even good, but he still acts all macho and cool, like he's Minnesota Fats or something," roommate Lisa Darmont said Monday. "Like, whenever he sinks a shot, he blows on his pool cue and then puts it back in its invisible holster. Oh, and he loves to play 'mind games' with his 'prey,' hovering over them and whispering 'Don't be nervous' before they shoot." Darmont added that Stenstrup is also fond of singing Warren Zevon's "Werewolves Of London," from the 1986 billiards-themed film The Color Of Money, while cockily circling the table.
http://www.theonion.com/article/asshole-even-shoots-pool-like-an-asshole-2938

that part made me laugh so much, thats about something like i would come up with

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
WTF??????? Thats me!!!! I am Kris, I will be having a long conversation with b!+(^ Lisa tonight to find out what her major malfunction is!!! I mean cmon, I am pretty effin good, even great would not be a stretch. I blow on the end of my cue to remove excess chalk because I have respect for the equipment I play on. As far as the other issues she has with me I have suffered tics since childhood. I apologize to my AZB family for any embarrassment this story may have caused. :shocked2::shocked2::slap::slap: