Keith McCready playing in Philly 1 Pocket Championship

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Vince.... What is your gut on spectators. The room holds x amount and there is a hugh interest.

Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just talking about Keith a couple of weeks ago. I know that if he and JAM came out ANYWHERE where there were poolplayers, Keith would draw a big crowd no matter what! It's great that he is confirmed to play. Looks like a great event. I played some at Classic while I was at the SBE two weeks ago. Nice room! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Thanks for the kind words, Scott. Most may not know, but today, one-hole is Keith's best game, IMO. ;)

What's nice about this event is that it's close by to D.C., which makes it logistically desirable. We don't have too many pool happenings on the East Coast as they do in Vegas and on the West Coast. Texas has its fair share of pool happenings too.

Keith is chomping at the bit to get out of the stable and run like a wild stallion. Naysayers can gather in the corner and chatter while the rest of us enjoy pool at the Classic to the fullest. There will be pool players of all caliber. Win or lose, it looks to be a good time to be had by all in attendance. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One more Keith shot. :grin-square:

Attachments

• IMG_0565.jpg
    IMG_0565.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 371

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind words, Scott. Most may not know, but today, one-hole is Keith's best game, IMO. ;)

What's nice about this event is that it's close by to D.C., which makes it logistically desirable. We don't have too many pool happenings on the East Coast as they do in Vegas and on the West Coast. Texas has its fair share of pool happenings too.

Keith is chomping at the bit to get out of the stable and run like a wild stallion. Naysayers can gather in the corner and chatter while the rest of us enjoy pool at the Classic to the fullest. There will be pool players of all caliber. Win or lose, it looks to be a good time to be had by all in attendance. :smile:

Great post JAM. Good to hear on behalf of myself and all of his other fans. See you at Classic. :thumbup:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
it looks to be a good time to be had by all in attendance. :smile:

This is going to be BIG. Maybe Jimmy L. or Philly Viper will set up some big screens outside and the gang can tail gate. :D

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member

I would love to hit a few balls with the great "Keither". As I recall, the owner of "Quball 1" is offering free pool time if he makes it out to his pool room. Plus, I would give him some light one hole action as a warm up???

That place is nice and has no "Bar or food"!!! "Just pool mister, this is aim's"

Anyway, You know how to contact me. There are a few others that would hop in the box to get the rust off the "earthquake" like blackballed, iIlair, Pookster & etc.

I hope it goes well at the event!

KD
Mike

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would love to hit a few balls with the great "Keither". As I recall, the owner of "Quball 1" is offering free pool time if he makes it out to his pool room. Plus, I would give him some light one hole action as a warm up???

That place is nice and has no "Bar or food"!!! "Just pool mister, this is aim's"

Anyway, You know how to contact me. There are a few others that would hop in the box to get the rust off the "earthquake" like blackballed, iIlair, Pookster & etc.

I hope it goes well at the event!

KD
Mike

Thanks, Kid. That's a great idea. I love the idea of no alcohol for selfish reasons, of course.

Give your other half a HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me! :smiling-heart:

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks, Kid. That's a great idea. I love the idea of no alcohol for selfish reasons, of course.

Jimmy runs a players room. His coffee is not bad. Not exactly Starbucks or Dunkin but it's not bad. I will vouch for it. Not sure if they serve light bites. Does have snacks. There is a decent diner in the same parking lot.

Last edited:

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Parking and fan seating

Jimmy runs a players room. His coffee is not bad. Not exactly Starbucks or Dunkin but it's not bad. I will vouch for it. Not sure if they serve light bites. Does have snacks. There is a decent diner in the same parking lot.

Do you see any issues with being able to park or comfortably watch the matches? I expect there may be a good size crowd in attendance.

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you see any issues with being able to park or comfortably watch the matches? I expect there may be a good size crowd in attendance.

Tons of parking as it's in a shopping center. Don't know what they're doing for seating. The guys that are working on it are pretty resourceful. I am sure they'll figure it out come July.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tons of parking as it's in a shopping center. Don't know what they're doing for seating. The guys that are working on it are pretty resourceful. I am sure they'll figure it out come July.

Location and parking is very accessible. Seating....like Philly said....resourceful.

I think French Creek Outfitters is across the street for you sportsman out there.

BTW...Classic is a non-smoking room...YAY!!

PEOPLE...observe speed limits. The men/women in Blue are looking for you:eek:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
This is going to be BIG. Maybe Jimmy L. or Philly Viper will set up some big screens outside and the gang can tail gate. :D

No doubt! Gonna have to have all of Keith's matches near the billiard and snooker table to have room. Can't wait:grin:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He better quit "horsing around"

Or he might wind up "dogging it"

Go Keith, GO!

Attachments

• horse.jpg
    horse.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 216
  • dog.jpg
    dog.jpg