Joss Pool Cue Model?

MrBellMan

Registered
I have this cue on loan for a test drive to decide if I want to buy it. Does anyone know the model number of this Joss? Cocobolo wood in great shape.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 741

MrBellMan

Registered
I found this on the joint - JOSS E00644... Is that the Model or Serial number? A GOOGLE search found nothing...

Attachments

• IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 562

MrBellMan

Registered
FYI - I sent JOSS an email asking for info. They said it's a model TP-03 made in 2005. I could not find any info on this model anywhere.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know the TP series and it isn't in the JOSS archives. They made numerous cues and series of cues not found in their online archives though. Some have been exclusively for export I think.

Just ask JOSS what distributor or wholesaler it was made for or sold to. I am sure they will tell you. I am surprised they didn't tell you in their first response.

Beyond that, what is there to know?

If were a JOSS Limited there would likely only be 2-3 of them and in some cases only one.

MrBellMan

Registered
This is what Dan sent me:

E00644 Pecks Billiards TP-03 3/1/05 19.75 oz 13.25 mm $400.00

I really like this cue. I'll have a G2-M installed on it and it should play perfectly!

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This might be Pecks. Maybe.

American Billiards & Outdoor Recreations LLC
312 Lee St W
Charleston, WV 25302
Phone number (304) 344-1977

Here is another cue sold through them and turned up in Germany: http://www.tampabilliards.com/josscue.html

I am thinking this is not a large distributor and there aren't many cues.