Who Has The Most...

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
posts on AZB?

had to look for something on non-pool-related forum and saw a member with over 89k posts.

are there others with more posts? :eek:

best,
brian kc

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
posts on AZB?

had to look for something on non-pool-related forum and saw a member with over 89k posts.

best,
brian kc

Our good friend, English, was up there before he took the permanent ban hammer.
I'm guessing he was in the top 3 at least.

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve been in here since 2011. I’m always shocked when I see someone with something like 30,000 posts and I’ve never heard of them. I guess they’ve been in some rant in the Aiming forum.

drlouis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
posts on AZB?

best,
brian kc
go to community>member list and sort by post count

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180322-203630.jpg
    Screenshot_20180322-203630.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 490

drlouis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LMFAO----- Non pool related boys
I'm assuming you quoted me on purpose.

Maybe I missed it (my wife says I suck at looking for things), but I can't find an "off topic" section on azb, and if I could I'm not a mod so I wouldn't be able to move the thread. What I COULD do was answer his question. I'm not sure how that's funny, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! :thumbup:

justabrake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm assuming you quoted me on purpose.

Maybe I missed it (my wife says I suck at looking for things), but I can't find an "off topic" section on azb, and if I could I'm not a mod so I wouldn't be able to move the thread. What I COULD do was answer his question. I'm not sure how that's funny, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! :thumbup:

Because all these guys post in the non pool related thread from morning till night time

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Most of it occurs on the NPR forum. However, I don't think anyone will surpass JJ Irani on the Rolex forum. I believe well over 100 G posts, until he died. What these forums are for...

All the best,
WW

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
posts on AZB?

best,
brian kc

Probably 89,000 posts and still on one greenie. :wink: Occasionally one needs to pause and listen to others.

While I have over 12,000 posts, my average is only 2.30174 posts per day and is steadily dropping.

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Most of it occurs on the NPR forum. However, I don't think anyone will surpass JJ Irani on the Rolex forum. I believe well over 100 G posts, until he died. What these forums are for...

All the best,
WW

Give one of those NPR guys a week and a half and JJ Irani's post count will just be another statistic.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Our good friend, English, was up there before he took the permanent ban hammer.
I'm guessing he was in the top 3 at least.

Nah -- about 19,000 posts in his 4½ years from first post to last, including all his banned time.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wondering who has the most greenies?

It maxes out at 2,147,483,647 points. There are many longtime posters who have maxed out. The reason it maxes out at that number is because it's the maximum positive value for a 32-bit signed binary integer in computing. It's the maximum value for variables declared as integers in many programming languages and the maximum possible score, money, etc. for many video games. The appearance of the number often reflects an error, overflow condition, or missing value.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Join Date 03-22-2003
Total Posts 6,793
1.2 post per day

I have been here since day 1. I don't have much to say, generally.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Many posts can mean made by political bots...

Are you calling SEV a bot? I don't think they invented bots that eat several pounds of bacon every week :) when they do, he will be out of business ;)